Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT AUTO credit limit increase

tag
madnutz
New Contributor

Discover IT AUTO credit limit increase

I got a letter in the mail the other day stating that Discover has increased my credit limit from 3,000 to 3,750...  I got this card late OCT of 2013 so I have only had it for a few months, funny thing is, I haven't used the call AT ALL, I pretty much only applied for it to get something going for Discover, received the card, activated it and threw it in the drawer along with all my retired cards lol 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT AUTO credit limit increase

You mean October 2014? Congrats! Smiley Happy Any auto love is always nice
Message 2 of 13
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the auto-CLI!

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey ... hey ... hey if you need to exercise your Discover card? Take it out of the sock draw and send me a surprise present Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI~!  I just had my third statement cut with them and would be thrilled with some auto luv.

Message 5 of 13
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 6 of 13
BUN
Established Contributor

Congrats. We haven't used ours at all either, I got a CLI from 10K-14K just by calling the automated system. SP!

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my discover card for almost 2 years now and the only auto luv i got was the first hiliday season I got a message "happy holidays we extended your credit line by $500". I'd like to have another auto increase, maybe on my 2 year anniversary they'll give me something. ANYWAYS, congrats lol

Message 8 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@madnutz wrote:

I got a letter in the mail the other day stating that Discover has increased my credit limit from 3,000 to 3,750...  I got this card late OCT of 2013 so I have only had it for a few months, funny thing is, I haven't used the call AT ALL, I pretty much only applied for it to get something going for Discover, received the card, activated it and threw it in the drawer along with all my retired cards lol 

Grats on your auto luv Smiley Happy  If you want to keep the account open I would suggest you make a small purchase at least every 6 months or they are liable to shut it down for non use.

Message 9 of 13
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.