Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT App! Approved

tag
MegaZX30
Valued Member

Re: Discover IT App! Approved

Oh forgot to mention! albiet alittle confused this morning at 5:50 am (Eastern Time - My time zone lol) I got an email confirmation stating my new Card is on it's way via FedEx expedited. I thought mail didnt carry today do to the holidays I dont keep up with the mailing schedule anyways, but woot it's in the mail.

And thanks I'll definitly be around in the forums, I can't guerentee on my activity though, I have spirts were I can be pretty active but alot i'm in the background... Hope no-one takes offense to that kind of behaviour, I've always kinda of naturally been that way online. But if i see something while i'm on i think i can chime in with something important i'll try to help or if i have questions of my own well lol I'll be here.

Discover IT: $2,650 -- Capital One Platinum $1K -- Cap One QuickSilver $3K -- Chase Freedom $3K
Message 31 of 32
MegaZX30
Valued Member

Re: Discover IT App! Approved

Just as one final update on this I got my card in and it was equifax that got pulled, they must use a slightly diff. varient to the scoring system was 721. My score posted in the first messege was pulled from myfico shortly before my app at 694

Discover IT: $2,650 -- Capital One Platinum $1K -- Cap One QuickSilver $3K -- Chase Freedom $3K
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.