Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Approval and Highest CL Ever

tag
JustMe77
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover IT Approval and Highest CL Ever

Royal_Flush - I'm not sure. I really applied on a whim and didn't check my actual scores before doing it. My Credit Karma score was 766 but that's just CK. The only bad stuff on my reports right now are late payments (120+ days late) from 2008. My credit utilization was about 21%. No inquiries. No mortgages, no car loans, only accounts on reports are credit cards (so not great there). Not sure what my AAoA was, but I think about 19 or 20 months (less than 2 years). 

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 21 of 24
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Congratulation. What a great card and the services of Discover is one of the best industry wide.Enjoy!

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 22 of 24
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@JustMe77 wrote:

I apped for Discover IT on late Monday night and got the 5-7 message. I was not going to keep my hopes up. Well I checked online this morning and it was approved. Not only was it approved, but when I called they said my credit limit was $10,500!! I've never had a credit limit even remotely close to that (highest ever was $6,000, highest current limit is $5,300).

Very happy Smiley Happy Can't wait for my card to arrive.

Can I ask what were your fico score for this application?

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 23 of 24
creditballer
Regular Contributor

Congrats..what's ur fico?

Last App Oct 2013...applied and received Amex PRG and Blue Sky!
FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Goal: 800
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.