Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Approved 4.5ks

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover IT Approved 4.5ks

Oh Lexie and FinStar, stop hasslin' folks!
Op, CONGRATS!
Now let's see you try to get a decent cli outta Discover LOL
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Oh Lexie and FinStar, stop hasslin' folks!
Op, CONGRATS!
Now let's see you try to get a decent cli outta Discover LOL

young - can you please define how we are hassling folks?  Take a deep breath and re-read the comical back and forth discussions... do you need a drink to losen up?  lol  Robot LOL

Message 12 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Haha I was playin' around duhhhh! :-)
No drinks for me. I have too much homework to take care of. :-(
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 18
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

But drinking and homework always goes hand and hand XD at least in moderation...

My classmates and I were just joking about bringing a bottle of wine every thursday when we're sitting up in this conference room doing homework! But then we realized it actually was a good idea; just not while we're in an academic building.

Message 14 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Now c'mon young... just a little teenzy cocktail... it will help you relax and with your homework! Robot tongue  Mojitos anyone?

Message 15 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

But drinking and homework always goes hand and hand XD at least in moderation...

My classmates and I were just joking about bringing a bottle of wine every thursday when we're sitting up in this conference room doing homework! But then we realized it actually was a good idea; just not while we're in an academic building.

See young... others also approve... Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 18
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats to DW!

Message 17 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I haven't had a drink in over a month.
As the party animal I am, it has been very difficult, but I absolutely HAVE to do well in all of my very hard classes this semester. Heh.
I will be going to Vegas in November though to see Steve Aoki! Whaaaaa! Should be fun ! Lol

Op- use Discover and they will auto cli you small, but consistently!
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.