Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT CLI! Ebates CLI denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT CLI! Ebates CLI denied

I was feeling kinda good a few days ago, I went ahead and pushed the luv button and got $500 for discover, new SL in $1500 TOTAL which is my LOWEST card.  I then tried to hit it again today but was denied.  How often can we push the luv button with Discover?  It seems like a YMMV thing...I also tried to CLI my ebates through chat (went from 5k to 15k in Nov via CS number posted here around the time they were giving out increases like crazy) but was given the 7-10 message...oh well..back to the garden...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT CLI! Ebates CLI denied

@Anonymous wrote:

I was feeling kinda good a few days ago, I went ahead and pushed the luv button and got $500 for discover, new SL in $1500 TOTAL which is my LOWEST card.  I then tried to hit it again today but was denied.  How often can we push the luv button with Discover?  It seems like a YMMV thing...I also tried to CLI my ebates through chat (went from 5k to 15k in Nov via CS number posted here around the time they were giving out increases like crazy) but was given the 7-10 message...oh well..back to the garden...

Message 2 of 4
willwar14
Valued Contributor

try calling credit solutions for ebates, as for discover.. some people get clis at 3 months at a time, but some get clis 1 month at a time like my mom..

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahahaha i read the "like my mom" and was reading back trying to see the build up to the punchline lol. sorry!

you can technically press the discover luv button as often as you like but anything more than once a statement is quite excessive. just use it and see what happens. not in all cases but typically they like you to go 91 days of use before your first and OFTEN 31-91 in between. but, as stated, YMMV
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.