Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT - CLI luv button

tag
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Discover IT - CLI luv button

So I read on here that not everyone got the luv button (maybe I am wrong on this one). I know they review account for cli after 6 months.

I have the CLI button since day one when I opened the IT on 03/13 with 4k CL.

Wait for 6 months to see what they give me to avoid HP?

Is it always HP when using the button?

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT - CLI luv button

@armbenderc wrote:

So I read on here that not everyone got the luv button (maybe I am wrong on this one). I know they review account for cli after 6 months.

From my experience with Discover, unless it's an auto CLI, it will be a HP. You might get a CLI after 6 months or you might not.

Message 2 of 6
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@armbenderc wrote:

From my experience with Discover, unless it's an auto CLI, it will be a HP. You might get a CLI after 6 months or you might not.

Ty CS, that confirmed my prediction. Since I got the card, I spent 6xx and PIF already, statement will cut in few days, and they not even reported to CRs yet.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 3 of 6
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

If I tried before the 6 months and was declined, do I need to wait another 6 months or just wait til 6 months since last increase?
Message 4 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

I remember when I first got my Discover, I used it a lot and PIF but even after a year, I didn't get any auto CLI. I called in, agreed to a HP then they gave me one.

It's been close to 9 months since I got the CL but even though last week I tried the luv button, it said it was unable to process. So I sit at $13.5K CL and unless they give me an auto CLI, I personally will not take another HP Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
blondy250
Established Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:

It has NEVER been a HP ALWAYS a soft for me. It evens states it something to the affect this request will NOT affect your credit score. It has never been a hard pull for me as verified by my reports.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.