cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT and Apartment Approval

tag
snwfair1

Discover IT and Apartment Approval

I was instantly approved for a Discover It card with a $7,500 limit today!!!! This is my first rewards card and first credit card with a more than a $1,000 limit. I was also approved for an amazing apartment in New York, which is the main reason I started rebuilding my credit. I would like to say thank you to everyone who posts information and advice to this forum. Without Myfico forum I don't know if I would have reached my goal of getting an apartment and rewards credit card. 

I now have the tools to manage and responsibility use credit cards!

Thanks again

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: Discover IT and Apartment Approval

@snwfair1 wrote:

I was instantly approved for a Discover It card with a $7,500 limit today!!!! This is my first rewards card and first credit card with a more than a $1,000 limit. I was also approved for an amazing apartment in New York, which is the main reason I started rebuilding my credit. I would like to say thank you to everyone who posts information and advice to this forum. Without Myfico forum I don't know if I would have reached my goal of getting an apartment and rewards credit card. 

I now have the tools to manage and responsibility use credit cards!

Thanks again

Wow, that's great! Congrats on the Discover and Apartment!!! Smiley Very Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 2 of 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Discover IT and Apartment Approval

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.