Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It APPROVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It APPROVED!

I've been chilling in the garden for the past two months to let my accounts and inquiries age so I wasn't planning on apping for anything anytime soon. But then Discover had to go ahead and send me a preapproval mailer with a 3 point APR range and all that sweet talk about double cash back...

So I jumped the garden fence and got approved with a $7,500 SL! Someone lock me in the garden now Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It APPROVED!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

WooooHooooo! (I just imagined you jumping over the Garden Fence and doing a sprint to apply)

I just applied last Sunday and was approved for $3500 and I too was not planning on applying - but my Equifax score was very good.

I just received my purple card today! I signed that puppy, registered and downloaded app for phone etc.

Down the Road a Pretty in Pink one would be nice too!

What color did you select?

Congratulations... !!! 

Im so excited for you!!! 

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Smiley Happy  Now get back in the Garden! Smiley Wink  

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WooooHooooo! (I just imagined you jumping over the Garden Fence and doing a sprint to apply)

I just applied last Sunday and was approved for $3500 and I too was not planning on applying - but my Equifax score was very good.

I just received my purple card today! I signed that puppy, registered and downloaded app for phone etc.

Down the Road a Pretty in Pink one would be nice too!

What color did you select?

Congratulations... !!! 

Im so excited for you!!! 

LOL! It was more of a power walk, but close Smiley Wink I chose purple, too. It'll contrast nicely with my other cards Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

MJ, youwhoooooo, we need benedryl over here....lol Come join us in the garden...Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 18
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Discover is a seductress! 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you! Nice SL! 😂
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! I got the very same SL!

Message 9 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been chilling in the garden for the past two months to let my accounts and inquiries age so I wasn't planning on apping for anything anytime soon. But then Discover had to go ahead and send me a preapproval mailer with a 3 point APR range and all that sweet talk about double cash back...

So I jumped the garden fence and got approved with a $7,500 SL! Someone lock me in the garden now Smiley Tongue

Congrats

GC security has placed your gardening plot on high alert for hourly monitoring Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.