Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Approval!

tag
sarahcatherinemay
Regular Contributor

Discover It Approval!

After starting to rebuild my credit a few years ago at about a 565 - lots of collections - no positive credit history .. having a great credit card seemed like it was so out of reach! 

Thanks to the myFICO Forums, I no longer have anything negative reporting, no collections and my score is a 766! My first credit card that I got after deciding to turn things around in December 2012 was the CapOne Quicksilver. I was offered a $500 CL and I was ecstatic. That card limit is now at $5000 and completely paid off. 

I decided to apply for the Discover It card after hearing so many great things about it and it's funny how I still get that anxious feeling when I hit the APPLY NOW button. 

I was approved for a CL of $12,000 and an interest rate of 11%! I'm so excited that my hard work has paid off and I'm now someone that banks WANT to loan money to! Haha

This website has helped in more ways that I can count and I just wanted to thank the myFICO community for all your insight over the years - it's truly invaluable! 

No more applying for credit cards for me - I'm just focusing on getting my limits increased on the ones that I do have Smiley Happy 

Happy Sunday!

xoxo

Starting Score: 525
Current Score: EQ Fico 766 | TU Fico 715 | EX Fico 753
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover It Approval!

Big congratsSmiley Happy It seems Disco doesnt want to give out too many cli anymore but really good sl seem to be what they are offering these days. Enjoy that 1st cbSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Very nice SL

Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Congrats!!!  Keep up the great work!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge congrats to you! Great SL, and APR! You've done well - scores look mighty nice! Very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.