Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It Approval

Congratulations!! Good work!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your approval and SL. Use it wisely and go from there.

Hope you are able to pay that 56k in studnt loans off. You must be a doctor or Lawyer or something like that. In that case, you'll be able to pay it off with one-check, if you're a doctor, after seeing a days worth of patients.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your approval and SL. Use it wisely and go from there.

Hope you are able to pay that 56k in studnt loans off. You must be a doctor or Lawyer or something like that. In that case, you'll be able to pay it off with one-check, if you're a doctor, after seeing a days worth of patients.

I have a pretty good repayment option for my student loans, thankfully. While I do work in the medical field, I don't have a huge income. 

Message 13 of 15
wanttobeinthe700club
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello All!

I just wanted to share my recent approval with my Discover It app.

I've been trying to rebuild my credit for a while (last December average FICO was about 515) and I'm happy to say I'm in the higher mid-600s now across the board.

I'm beyond ecstatic I was approved!!!

Credit Pull Data:

• Discover tried to pull my EQ file for approval, but I have it on ice. I asked them if they were able to pull another credit bureau so they pulled my EX file which is at 670.

• I had about 13 missed payments on my Capital One card, and had a 60% utilization on a $1k balance.

• Also had a prior charge off with Capital One which I paid/settled in June.

• I also have about $56k in student loans.

Hope this helps others!!

GratsSmiley Happy I gave up on getting in with Discover. I always get denied because of my BK7 from 2011 and I call every time. I have even tried to get a secured card. The last time I tried last December, the rep said that I will never get approved with my BK on my report and to wait until 2021 when it falls off. 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.