Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Miles Instant CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Miles Instant CLI

Finally, some love from Discover! DH got approved for the Miles card on 5/22, with a SL of $3K. Tried for an increase a couple of times the last two weeks, with no luck. Hit the button today and and got an instant cli for $500! ( Now, he's had his It card since 4/22/16 with nice increases up until this past February. His current CL is $15.5K, and I have a feeling that the "no increases for you today" drought isn't over yet on this one).

Eventually, I can see DH combining his two Discover cards down the road, with the Miles card getting the chopping block. Maybe he can squeak out an additional $1K on his Miles, leaving him with a $20K It. That would work!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover Miles Instant CLI

Don't feel like lonesome george. After getting a nice Discover SP CLI way back in December they went blank on me. Then out of the blue a couple of months ago they sprung one of those 500 jobs on me too Smiley Surprised

Oh well, you just have to keep plugging away with that bunch right? Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! on the increases for you BOTH!

Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go WEEDEBSmiley Happy Any cli we can squeeze from Disco is like having your own orchard in your backyardSmiley Wink. Big congrats to DH, stay well my friendSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

nice.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, CM7! Will take a $500 increase over another denial any day of the week! Just want to see these boards "light up again" with a slew of new Discover CLI tales to tell! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, AJC! Smiley Happy It was nice seeing an instant one, too! His profile must be getting stronger. On another note, looks like Tropical Storm/Hurricane Maria may be heading your way. Take care, and stay well, my friend. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Bronze! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Will do, just our luck, 2 weeks after Irma and now this. Should hit us Directly so not looking good. Hopefully i can post after , will probably hit us starting Wednesday. Same as IrmaSmiley Sad. You stay well to my friendSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the love  Buddy Smiley Happy

Maybe one day Discover will love me the way they do you buddy Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much, JLHC! Keep plugging away, and you'll see some love from Discover, too! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.