Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover SP CLI

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Discover SP CLI

I hit the love button on my Discover IT card and put in my income, work, and 0 for housing and it came back with an offer for a $1500 increase to make my limit $10,000 and i accepted!!!! So my limit with Discover now is $10k awesome!!! My first $10k limit Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover SP CLI

Congratulations on your success!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 2 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Love Discover's SP CLIs!
Message 3 of 9
linux007969
Established Contributor

Ya Discover's new credit increase screen is like Capital One where you put in your info and it either gives you an offer or needs further processing or something like that, which may be nice if before people ask for an amount and got approved and thought they could go for more, this way the computer would have an offer for the highest amount.

I have had my account since November 2012, since i've had it i ran up the card alot and took advantage of the 0% apr and paid it way down and paid it off completely several times, and when that expired i simply went back to paying in full and then earleir last year i took advantage of a balance transfer and figured out how to have them send money to my pnc bank account as a balance transfer so i could use that money to pay off other cards i saw fit.

I currently have a balance of $1,230.60 with $1,193.23 at 0% and currently $37.37 at 1.9% but i pay for purchases in full plus some extra to pay down the 0% balance so my interest charge each month is only 50 cents at the current moment.

So eventhough i had a decent sized balance i still had a credit limit increase offer waiting for me and i'm glad i took it! Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 4 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@linux007969 wrote:

I hit the love button on my Discover IT card and put in my income, work, and 0 for housing and it came back with an offer for a $1500 increase to make my limit $10,000 and i accepted!!!! So my limit with Discover now is $10k awesome!!! My first $10k limit Smiley Very Happy

Nicely done, grats on your Discover CLI Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats awesome!

Message 6 of 9
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice. Congratulations!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.