cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover SP Increase - 3rd Times A Charm, HIT IT AGAIN!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover SP Increase - 3rd Times A Charm, HIT IT AGAIN!

isn't discover cli online hard pull???

Message 271 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

TNT like the thread title states all my reported increases have been SP. If Discover ever requires a HP with an online request they ask for consent to pull a report first and give you a chance to cancel prior to a HP.
Message 272 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
TNT like the thread title states all my reported increases have been SP. If Discover ever requires a HP with an online request they ask for consent to pull a report first and give you a chance to cancel prior to a HP.

Is there a certain time in between CLI? I had one on 05/29 and just tried one today and got denied. I think I should have probably waited at least 14 days / two weeks. Does anyone know the optimal time and if you applied to early do you have to wait longer?

Message 273 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there a certain time in between CLI? I had one on 05/29 and just tried one today and got denied. I think I should have probably waited at least 14 days / two weeks. Does anyone know the optimal time and if you applied to early do you have to wait longer?

I believe 16 or 17 days between CLI approvals.   Some get it on day 16, others like myself after 17 days since last increase.

Message 274 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I believe 16 or 17 days between CLI approvals.   Some get it on day 16, others like myself after 17 days since last increase.

ok cool thank you Smiley Happy Do you know if I have to wait longer now that I tried earlier? 

Message 275 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, tobago. Just count 16 days from the last CLI and hit the luv button again.

Message 276 of 276
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.