cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover SP Increase - 3rd Times A Charm, HIT IT AGAIN!

tag
3bcswins3
New Contributor

Re: Discover SP Increase - Everybody Hit It AGAIN, GO!

@Seatown1two wrote:

I've only had my card for 10 days...  Got a message saying the request is pending and I'll get a decision within 2 days..  Anyone else get this message? Smiley Sad

"Decisions are typically made within 2 business days. There's nothing else you need to do at this time." I got the same message, but it might be because Discover gave me a 1K increase last week.

Message 141 of 276
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

My sister just got a CLI of $900! It was instant so that means it was a SP correct??? She also hit it one more time and it gave her the 3-5 days message. Oh yeah!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 142 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instant is SP! Smiley Very Happy Congrats to her. Whenever a Discover online CLI is a HP they ask for consent to pull the report first.
Message 143 of 276
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Cool thanks!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 144 of 276
ATLButtrFly

👌👌👌 thanks for the heads up!! $500 increase for me $1000 for the hubby. Less than 30 days since the same increases for us both!!!

Message 145 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys I just had an instan  500$ clm with a soft pull!!
@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know whats gotten into Discover lately but I love it Smiley Very Happy $1000 increase with a SP. Now up to 4k. Last increase was end of January so it has not been 90 days. Good luck everyone!

2nd Edit: More love today! 2nd SP increase in less than 30 days Smiley Happy Looks like the 90 day wait is no longer mandatory as of right now. Not sure how long this will last. Aprils statement closed on the 9th if that helps. Not sure if its necessary to wait until the next statement closes before making another attempt but that might be wise.

Once again, good luck to everyone!

Discover2ndIncrease.png

DiscoverIncrease.png

Message 146 of 276
konupe3
Valued Member

Wow, Thanks for the heads up. Just got another 1k bump.

Fico Plus Scores: EX: 735 EQ:744 TU: 743
Message 147 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, thanks for the post. I received a $1000 sp increase 7 days ago then pushed luv button again today another $1000 sp bringing cl to $7500. I got Discover it 5 months ago & was denied weekly for sp increases until last weekSmiley Happy

Trend info: 2400/5500 1st sp on 4/9/15 & 2400/6500 2nd sp on 4/16/15

Both increases after last statement

Message 148 of 276
Boragard
Established Contributor

Didn't work for me, Smiley Sad

Message 149 of 276
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Boragard Smiley Sad Has your next statement closed since the last increase? Carrying a balance or no?

Think it might be helpful to have some data points here. See if we can spot a trend.
Message 150 of 276
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.