cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Train Still Rolling! $4.5k CLI (Data Points)

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Discover Train Still Rolling! $4.5k CLI (Data Points)

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats my friend! It was in the works anyway!  You matched my discover limit, now I have to get to your sams mc limit! Lol jk.  You deserve it more than anyone else I know!  You have been so helpful to the community.  Demonstrating patience, not apping on impulse, etc.  You have had a GREAT great year that is for sure!!!!!!!!

kudos on the APR reduction as well! i would continue to do those every 90 days too for sure!!!

Thanks so much my friend, and thanks for your kind words as well!  Smiley Very Happy

I have, indeed, had a great year and I owe it to my friends here... without the information, encouragement, and support of everybody here I would still be fumbling around with the low limit/high AF card I was using for everything just a couple of years ago.

I share as many details as I can to try to 'pay it forward' the best I can... my hope is that some of my details might be helpful to others who are in a similar situation.  Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 43
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@echoecho wrote:
Great job on lowering apr UncleB. Can't beat 4% lower with a stick any day. Hope others will see the post and try. Worst they can say is no sir you have the lowest rate we are able to give like Chase said. Okdoke to the SD you go FU.

Thanks echo... that's my sentiment as well!  Smiley Wink

Message 32 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic, congrats Uncle B,,, very nice CLI. I am waiting for my turn to see if I am able to catch the train Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 43
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Fantastic, congrats Uncle B,,, very nice CLI. I am waiting for my turn to see if I am able to catch the train Smiley Wink

Thanks so much, Mia!  Smiley Very Happy

There's plenty of room on the train... all aboardSmiley LOLSmiley Tongue

Message 34 of 43
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Excellent, continued success!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 35 of 43
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats B, they must be allocating out my $19.5k closed Discover limit, lol! 

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 36 of 43
FroggieMom
Regular Contributor

Congrats Uncle B!! Excellent CL for just a short time!!  It took me getting really active on these boards to realize I should be asking for CLI not waiting for them to come to me.  I started with a $1500 CL 3 yrs ago come November and with my most recent CLI last week I'm now up to $18K, and I am running a 0% promo balance on mine too that I'm modestly working on because any of my new 5% category purchases get paid by my payment 1st.

Summer 2018 FICO 8 scores~
Gardening until 2019....at least
Message 37 of 43
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

That's awesome,UncleB....very happy for your success ! Meanwhile I stay stuck at $5250 CL, but I won't complain.

SisterGirl
Message 38 of 43
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@JustBPatient wrote:

Excellent, continued success!!

Thanks, JBP!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 39 of 43
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@redpat wrote:

Congrats B, they must be allocating out my $19.5k closed Discover limit, lol! 

Thanks redpat... I don't know where they're getting it from but I'm glad they found it!  LOL!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.