Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card auto Increase!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover card auto Increase!!!

Click on the link, https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html. You can call to get the exact date of last CLI. Plug that date in and add 92 days to it, using the calculator. What ever the new date is, add to your calendar on your smart phone. Should you do this, you will never have worry about confusing when you can hit the luv button for CLI

Message 11 of 22
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Thank You all ! I hit the luv button yesterday but it was not approved telling me that I will receive a letter in the mail explaining why. Also I finally got an email about the Auto CLI. @mandmn5698 there something about you mentioned that made me calculate the total days of my account since it was opened. My account will only reach 90 days on January 16! Also I found my notes when I first called Discover says that I can request a CLI on January 22... IDK the acuracy of the date given, I'm thinking thats probably the reason why the CLI request was not granted, because the account is less than 90 days old. Anyways I will update when I received the mail and also after when I try again before the end of month. Can I do both? Request online and call? Or which one should I do first? Whether I will get another CLI or not I'm already happy. Btw my UTI was from 5% to less than 15% only.

If it were me, I wouldn't stress over "exact dates".  After just hitting the button within the last couple days, let it slide for a while.  As I'd mentioned above, I never hit the button after getting my card & they cave me nice AUTO CLI's every few months & they were all more than when I hit the button myself.

Believe me...they're watching & will reward you nicely!!  With them, I have come to realize that paitience really is a viurtue.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 22
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is fantastic! I have been using my IT very heavy. I will 2 payments monthly to PIF. Glad to hear Disco is showing auto luv.
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on  your discover auto luv... 

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I regularly check my discover app and when my 3rd statement generated 2 days ago, I paid it immediately. Just a while ago I checked again to see if the payment is already posted it and to my surprise my CL limit is now 1750! Is it the norm ? It was only 750 when It was opened and my latest statement says that as well. I havent got any email yet about this and hope this is not an error.

Congrats!

Discover just gave me an auto increase of $500 yesterday. Was approved 92 days ago instantly for $20,000. Now at $20,500.

I also have a $5900 BT on it. Scores in my Siggy. At 9% utilization on 2 cards. Discover and Venture. Zero balance on everything else.

Message 16 of 22
Gratitude
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I regularly check my discover app and when my 3rd statement generated 2 days ago, I paid it immediately. Just a while ago I checked again to see if the payment is already posted it and to my surprise my CL limit is now 1750! Is it the norm ? It was only 750 when It was opened and my latest statement says that as well. I havent got any email yet about this and hope this is not an error.

Congrats!

Discover just gave me an auto increase of $500 yesterday. Was approved 92 days ago instantly for $20,000. Now at $20,500.

I also have a $5900 BT on it. Scores in my Siggy. At 9% utilization on 2 cards. Discover and Venture. Zero balance on everything else.

@Anonymous, 

$20K+ ..Nice! How long have you had the Discover? Also what is your AoOA?

Amex Plat | Amex EDP $24,000 | Citi BestBuy Visa $11,000 | Chase Freedom $7500 | Discover IT $7500 | Amex BCE $5,000 | Merrick Bank Visa $2000 | Alliant SSL
Starting Score: Fico 8: EQ 721 TU 742 EX 736
Current Score: Fico 8: EQ 746 TU 764 EX 756
Goal Score: Fico 8: EQ 750+ TU 760 EX 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gratitude wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

@Anonymous, 

$20K+ ..Nice! How long have you had the Discover? Also what is your AoOA?

Third statement just cut a few days ago. AAOA when approved was 2 years on EX, 2.4 years on TU, 1.8 years on EQ.

Message 18 of 22
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Discover is a bit slow with CLI emails... go back and login to your account and hit the CLI button.... since you already got an auto-cli...

Good luck =)

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You all! I received the letter re: the decline with the CLI request, and the reason was Insufficient experience with current Discover Card credit limit. That's it for now. I will keep on using my card and hopefully they'll give me a great increase in the next few months. Disco has been good for me so far, no HP when I applied & accepted - I have no credit history as well. And I am happy with the customer service. Thanks for sharing your experience and good luck to all!
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.