Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover drives me nuts!!

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Discover drives me nuts!!

A brief history for DPs...

Discover is IIB in my BK7 dc in 01/2011. They took me back in 05/2015 with $800 SL. Never had nor applied for any CLI til after my 1st yr in 05/2016. So fast forward after a few 30/60/90 CLIs in 12/31/16 which was my last CLI with them bringing my $2.6K to $3.9K, I have been declined "Due to Insufficient Experience" for CLI in the 15th of Apr, May and June this year which are 3 days after my statements cut.
Yesterday I hit the luv button again and Bam! Another, "Sorry.... You will receive a letter in 5 days blah blah!! Was really bummed out the whole day yesterday thinking I wasn't even on the 6 month gravy train now with Disco!
This Morning I woke up opened my disco app and saw that my credit limit is now at $6K!!
WT Eff?! Really?? Discover? You had to have me wallow in sorrow first before you give me something?
I know I know I'm being an ingrate. Guilty. I admit. Just saying that I spent almost the whole day yesterday sulking about that denial kinda like a child being made to cry and whine first before handed a candy! Oh well... I guess that's Disco for you!

P.S. : Mods please feel free to move this thread to the appropriate section as I'm still half-witted this early on a Saturday morning.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover drives me nuts!!

congratulations on the CLI! For you it seems as that Discover may have turned the CLI spigot on ever so slightly... lol. Enjoy your new CLI
Message 2 of 8
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@mdswxtech ;

Hey thanks! Yeah after that 03/29 disco fix I'm just glad to get my disco wheel rolling again While as hopelessly slow and squeaky as it is, still rolling now nonetheless!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Disc over u disc over me, round and round we swing from the tree, oh what a wonderful web we weaveSmiley Happy

Big grats on the cli buddy, no worries on your frustration, if Disco didnt drive us bonkers we'd all have BarclaysSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 8
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@AJC ;

Thanks my friend! Hey I'm still really fascinated how you come up with those "liners" of yours? And your river never seem to run dry of them too! I guess AJC and Mark Twain are but two of your noms de plume huh?! Lol

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:
@Anonymous ;

Thanks my friend! Hey I'm still really fascinated how you come up with those "liners" of yours? And your river never seem to run dry of them too! I guess AJC and Mark Twain are but two of your noms de plume huh?! Lol

+1

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI, OP!!!
Message 7 of 8
Wolfeyy
Regular Contributor

Discover is being a little B with me too. Congrats though! Hopefully, mine will be coming in soon too. Smiley Happy

"Four more months until 2 inquires fall off."
My Journey Thread: Wolfeyy's Journey/Timeline thus far...
Goal: 780s across the board(Accomplished!) | Util: under 3%
5/27/17 - TU: 789 | EX: 785 | EQ: 798
Discover IT - $11,000 | Citi DC - $5,200 | PenFed Cash Rewards - $2,500 | Cap1 QS1 - $2,300 | Barclay Rewards - $1,500
Paypal Credit - $1,000

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.