Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it CLI

tag
TTR79
Established Member

Discover it CLI

Just wanted to share.

Opened my email today, had a message from Discover.  Got an auto CLI, not much but I didnt ask for it and really was unexpected....I've had the card for about 2 1/2 to 3 months.  NEVER used it, not once.  nice.

Since my app spree this past summer, for some reason I've stuck to using my Chase on a regular basis.  Need to start rotating these others in I guess.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Discover it CLI

Message 2 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@TTR79 wrote:

Just wanted to share.

Opened my email today, had a message from Discover.  Got an auto CLI, not much but I didnt ask for it and really was unexpected....I've had the card for about 2 1/2 to 3 months.  NEVER used it, not once.  nice.

Since my app spree this past summer, for some reason I've stuck to using my Chase on a regular basis.  Need to start rotating these others in I guess.

Congrats auto luv is the best luv Wooo Hooo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 7
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Congratz!

I just maxed mine out with medical bills, Don't expect any Auto CLI's anytime soon... =P

Message 5 of 7
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats on inc. seems like Discover has been giving these increases about every 3mths or so for me also....

Message 6 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the auto-CLI.  It seems like this is one of Discover's ways to encourage usage.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.