Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it cli finally

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover it cli finally

Right on Sean!

I think Discover was just warming up to you, as they did with me and do with many of us. Relaxing the meter does help though, and you're already pacing your CLI requests: suffice it to say, "you're on the move". Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's just disappointing because I'm in the middle of a gut rehab job on the house and I plan on spending about 50k total. 20k was put on the discover card from that. I ended up signing up for the lowes card to get 5% off but I keep getting these 11% off coupons and they don't combined. Oh well. 

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice congrats! Discover is hit or miss it feels like. I've had the card for almost 2 years now and have only received 2 $500 auto CLIs. Scores are in the 750s too. Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Can someone tell me which credit bureau does discover pull for credit limit increases
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover does soft pull transunion. 

Message 15 of 16
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice congrats! Discover is hit or miss it feels like. I've had the card for almost 2 years now and have only received 2 $500 auto CLIs. Scores are in the 750s too. Smiley Sad

Quit dragging your feet and start hitting the CLI button every 2 months if you want it to grow!!!!

Auto increases don't amount to much with the exception of one person that got one for $15K after they paid off a BT.  You have to put in some work other than using and paying them each month.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.