Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover luv button success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover luv button success!

Last month I put the most spend through the card I have ever put through it by a large margin. I hit the luv button then...got denied. I was defeated. Today though I booked a hotel and flight with the card and thought it is a miles card maybe now I'll get a CLI. Hit the luv button and get a 2.5k raise to $7,500 limit now my highest limit. Taken it from 2k when I first got it to this in not even a year yet! I know using it for actual travel stuff probably had no decision on me getting the increase but im glad the thought made me click the button heh. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover luv button success!

Congrats on your cli 

wrote:

Last month I put the most spend through the card I have ever put through it by a large margin. I hit the luv button then...got denied. I was defeated. Today though I booked a hotel and flight with the card and thought it is a miles card maybe now I'll get a CLI. Hit the luv button and get a 2.5k raise to $7,500 limit now my highest limit. Taken it from 2k when I first got it to this in not even a year yet! I know using it for actual travel stuff probably had no decision on me getting the increase but im glad the thought made me click the button heh. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I stopped using the luv button because Discover would never approve me for a CLI. Instead, I have to just not give them business for three straight months and then they give me an auto CLI; so sadly theres no luv with my button Smiley Sad

On the other hand, they have no problem giving me permanent APR reductions (even though I don't carry a balance) so that has become my "luv button" for the time being Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Discover seems to be warming up to youSmiley Happy well doneSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting your CLI! Glad to read of your persistance regarding the CLI button, as some may have given up. Remember that discover is one a few that all CLI ( unless you call them and they tell you that it will be a HP ) are SP.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your Disco increase!! They are all over the place with CLIs it seems

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ya know discover told me NO! maybe our relationship to newy.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.