Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover unsecured and cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover unsecured and cli

I logged into my account this morning and noticed that my available credit said $625 out of $750. I thought it was s computer glitch. I ended up chatting online and was told it unsecured on 3/21. I received an email about a hour ago saying my account unsecured along with a CLI. I applied for another CLI and got the 2 day message which is probably a denial.

I opened the account a year ago with $200 deposit. The reported balance was usually $0.

Yay Discover!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover unsecured and cli

The 2-day right now on conversions seems to be a glitch in the systems.  It's most likely stuck in secured pergatory at the moment.  Good news is it might be fixed with the maintenance at the end of the month that has been posted here recently.  Give them a call and ask though so they can clear it if needed.

800-347-4856

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I will give them a call tomorrow. I read about the glitch after I submitted the request.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Austin... what maintenance are you referring to? I hope it gets fixed then. This is really annoying me
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just hope it's fixed in 12 months when my Disco is due to graduate!

Message 5 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Austin... what maintenance are you referring to? I hope it gets fixed then. This is really annoying me

There was another thread in the last 48 hours that mentioned them doing something around the end of this month to fix things.  If I come across it again I'll shoot you a link.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.