Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck or Beaver CLI?

tag
Express
Frequent Contributor

Duck or Beaver CLI?

Just want to see if anyone with a Duck or Beaver Card, have gotten a CLI?, If so was it a auto or did you have to request it.

CL $408,200
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: Duck or Beaver CLI?

How long have you had your card?

Message 2 of 10
Express
Frequent Contributor

@alvon123 wrote:

How long have you had your card?

1 Week, I was just curious.

CL $408,200
Message 3 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

They told me another HP is needed for CLI.  No idea on auto-CLI though.

Message 4 of 10
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I called and asked yesterday (since I only got a $1.5K CL) how CLI's work. She told me they do NOT give auto CLI's and you must ask for them-but she couldn't say for sure if they are a HP or SP-but pretty sure they are HP. BUT-apparently you can ask for one IMMEDIATELY after receiving the card with no waiting period. I was tempted but decided to stick with what I had for a while and give the card some usage and payment first. Because if I'm going to use a HP to get a CLI from them and I continue to have a good credit record-they better not come back with some $500 BS---more like $3500!!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 10
Express
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

CL $408,200
Message 6 of 10
Express
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the update,

If you received your fico in the mail the card should arrive tomorrow and good luck with the CLI  Smiley Very Happy

CL $408,200
Message 7 of 10
gambit2083
Valued Member

Hi Everyone,

The csr x-ferred me to a credit rep, she took my request ( about 2 days ago)

Got the call today, they approved it for the 3k CLI...for a total 10k limit...the score they sent, put me at 688 EQ.

*asked for it within 7 days of my original approval, I hadn't received the card in the mail yet*  When I called in, I "STRESSED" that I didn't want a HP and both of the credit reps assured me that it would not because my app was still in processing with the original CR attached to it.

Hope this helps out everyone.

OSU Beaver Cash Back Visa - $10k / Discover IT - $5.2k / BOA Cash Rewards Visa - $3.5k / CFCU Visa - $2k / Quicksilver One MC - $2k / Freedom Visa - $1k / Store Cards - 5k (Goal Cards: AMEX Costco TE, BCE, CSP, & US Bank Cash+) * Gardening until June 2014*
Message 8 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

@gambit2083 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Got the call today, they approved it for the 3k CLI...for a total 10k limit...the score they sent, put me at 688 EQ.

*asked for it within 7 days of my original approval, I hadn't received the card in the mail yet*  When I called in, I "STRESSED" that I didn't want a HP and both of the credit reps assured me that it would not because my app was still in processing with the original CR attached to it.

Congrats!!! Thanks for the update!!

Message 9 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@gambit2083 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Good to know Congrats!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.