Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duel AMEX Credit Cards Approved Single HP

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Duel AMEX Credit Cards Approved Single HP

Hello Folks Mahraja here I heard and red everywhere on FICO forums that Amex would do one single pull for one charge and one credit card in a single day I have something new to share with some exception I was getting pre approved mailers for the both
Amex everyday and blue cash for almost 7 months both are credit cards as you all know it already well as part of my recent spree I opened the first mailer the recent one for the everyday AmEx applied 4 minutes later Approved via e-mail 10k SL than I start
Applying other cards later that month almost 24 days later opened the 2nd mailer for the blue cash AmEx applied via mailer just like the 1st one approved again 6k SL now there should be HP RIGHT? NO there was no HP for the 2nd AmEx credit card even after
20 plus days now I think it has something to do with mailers and codes your inputs are welcome am I got lucky or there is single HP theory if you apply both credit cards via pre qualified mailersSmiley Tongue

UPDATE March 3rd 2017

First i got 2 Amex revolver accounts with single HP as i mention in my previous post now after 63rd days i decided not the touch the 10k everyday but instead ask for 3XCLI on my 6k Blue cash and bam new credit line 18k so now i have 2 amex account @28k starting limit was 16K folks hehehhe always paid in fullSmiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Duel AMEX Credit Cards Approved Single HP

Awesome!  Where are you taking us to celebrate? 😛

Message 2 of 8
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

We have been seeing existing cardholders getting new cards approved with no HP lately.. Mu Platinum was opened on 11/23 - still no HP yet Smiley Happy

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja (aka "King of Kings")...congrats not only for two cards but also for a single HP..!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

Hello Folks Mahraja here I heard and red everywhere on FICO forums that Amex would do one single pull for one charge and one credit card in a single day I have something new to share with some exception I was getting pre approved mailers for the both
Amex everyday and blue cash for almost 7 months both are credit cards as you all know it already well as part of my recent spree I opened the first mailer the recent one for the everyday AmEx applied 4 minutes later Approved via e-mail 10k SL than I start
Applying other cards later that month almost 24 days later opened the 2nd mailer for the blue cash AmEx applied via mailer just like the 1st one approved again 6k SL now there should be HP RIGHT? NO there was no HP for the 2nd AmEx credit card even after
20 plus days now I think it has something to do with mailers and codes your inputs are welcome am I got lucky or there is single HP theory if you apply both credit cards via pre qualified mailersSmiley Tongue

Gratulations!

Message 6 of 8
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Smiley Tongue i luv all of you guys thank you for such comments and be well all of you today and always Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amazing success!My very best to youSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.