Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBates CLI $5k to $25k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EBates CLI $5k to $25k

@Anonymous wrote:

Requested a CLI a few days back via CS and went from $5k to $25k. No HP. Only used a couple times for Petsmart and Old Navy.

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.12.22 PM.png

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow!!! That's amazing!! How long have you had this card. 

I have to say you are braver than I. With all of the posts I've seen on MY lately about Synchrony-  I'm leaving them alone for a while. My Ebates CL is $8k and I would love to get it over $10k  but I'm too chicken to poke the bear right now.

Since April and not much use...$25-$50 a month.

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow!!! That's amazing!! How long have you had this card. 

I have to say you are braver than I. With all of the posts I've seen on MY lately about Synchrony-  I'm leaving them alone for a while. My Ebates CL is $8k and I would love to get it over $10k  but I'm too chicken to poke the bear right now.

Since April and not much use...$25-$50 a month.

Oh ok. I've definitely spent more than that and have had the card since May 2016.... but I'm sure your scores are much stronger than mine. I'm definitely jealous of your CL. 

Message 13 of 19
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Huge cli! Way to go, they seem to be generous via phone cli's. Just waiting for my Marvel to age a bit. Enjoy!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! That is a pretty impressive jump!  I received a pre-approval email for the ebates visa card a couple days ago.  Does Synchrony do a hp on a pre-approval??

Message 16 of 19
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you  !!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 17 of 19
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Nice, congrats!
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats,
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.