[EDIT] {APPROVED JUST NOW...} United Mileage Plus Explorer 50,000 Bonus Offer

tag
GeneralCucumbre
Regular Contributor

Re: United Mileage Plus Explorer 50,000 Bonus Offer

@newUser0 wrote:

Just now applied...

Got a Decision Pending Message..

Can any one tell me how to I upload a Pic from My PC to a post here??

If they deny you, don't take that as a first offer.  Call them up and ask them to reconsider...Chase is usually very good about that.

AMEX Green Corporate - NPSL | AMEX Everyday - $60,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Signature - $49,500 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - $27,300 | USAA Platinum Visa - $26,000
Message 11 of 38
tray
Valued Contributor

Re: United Mileage Plus Explorer 50,000 Bonus Offer

@GeneralCucumbre wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

Just now applied...

Got a Decision Pending Message..

Can any one tell me how to I upload a Pic from My PC to a post here??

If they deny you, don't take that as a first offer.  Call them up and ask them to reconsider...Chase is usually very good about that.

There is hope this is not a denial or otherwise you would have seen you will recieve a letter in 7-10 day on your computer screen, and unfortunately it is the weekend look at the backdoor numbers there are 4 important numbers there you can use the 1st one this weekend to see by chance if there is a decision on the app, if not definitely on Monday call the credit ananlyst/reconsideration line, and also there is  the EO..  I am rooting for you!!!  You already are a cardholder member with Chase this is a plus....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 38
newUser0
Established Contributor

APPROVED - : United Mileage Plus Explorer 50,000 Bonus Offer

@Tray  - Thank you very much for your guidilines. I just now called that number. They just wanted to verify my name (lol)

Then Instantly Approved for $5000 CL. Hope I get a Signature Version. 

Thanks to everyone in this Forum. Otherwise I would not be able to get this Card so early in my life.

Message 13 of 38
DaylightSlaving
Regular Contributor

Re: APPROVED - : United Mileage Plus Explorer 50,000 Bonus Offer

Grats dude! =]

Last App: 12/25/2013
TU: 743 (Discover) Ex: 718 (CS) Goal: 760+ Across All
Gardening Until 6/25/14+
Message 14 of 38
newUser0
Established Contributor

Thanks.. Time to Garden

Message 15 of 38
tray
Valued Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

@tray  - Thank you very much for your guidilines. I just now called that number. They just wanted to verify my name (lol)

Thanks to everyone in this Forum. Otherwise I would not be able to get this Card so early in my life.

HOORAY!!!!  I am glad it all worked out, and as you see you never know you just have to take a chance, and YES it will be the Visa Signature as you recieved a 5K limit, look into all the extra perks which is nice with the visa signature...   Congrats......

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 16 of 38
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Congrats to you NewUser0!  I am probably 2x your age and dearly want this card.  I am a mileage plus member and travel monthly on United.  I would love to use my personal card for my business travel and build points.  Recently I was approved for the Citi AAdvantage card but have had bad experiences with them so switched to United.  Got a dismal credit score at this point so I need to do some facelifting before I try for the Explorer.

Happy travelling!

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 17 of 38
newUser0
Established Contributor

@tray wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

@tray  - Thank you very much for your guidilines. I just now called that number. They just wanted to verify my name (lol)

HOORAY!!!!  I am glad it all worked out, and as you see you never know you just have to take a chance, and YES it will be the Visa Signature as you recieved a 5K limit, look into all the extra perks which is nice with the visa signature...   Congrats......

My First Signature Card Smiley Very Happy

Bit excited, I just checked that I can book a international one-way ticket with the bonus miles

Message 18 of 38
newUser0
Established Contributor

@BarryNTexas wrote:

Congrats to you NewUser0!  I am probably 2x your age and dearly want this card.  I am a mileage plus member and travel monthly on United.  I would love to use my personal card for my business travel and build points.  Recently I was approved for the Citi AAdvantage card but have had bad experiences with them so switched to United.  Got a dismal credit score at this point so I need to do some facelifting before I try for the Explorer.

Happy travelling!

Thank you!

I am currently 20 YrsSmiley Wink

Also as a datapoint, I have never ever travelled in United Till now. My first travel will be with my bonus points. 

I am sorry to hear your dismissal. If you don't mind, please do share your details and reason here. Experts like Tray and many others would give you best advice.

Message 19 of 38
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

@BarryNTexas wrote:

Happy travelling!

Thank you!

I am currently 20 YrsSmiley Wink

Also as a datapoint, I have never ever travelled in United Till now. My first travel will be with my bonus points. 

I am sorry to hear your dismissal. If you don't mind, please do share your details and reason here. Experts like Tray and many others would give you best advice.

Hey Yungin!  I am 50+ and trying to get my credit life back into shape.  I already have been getting great help for the folks here and my sad story is most like everyone else... self inflicted.  My adice to you is when you get enough... move your focus on total control of your debt and put the same focus on your retirement!  I'm also still trying to save enough for retirement.  Best wishes to you and maybe run into you at the terminal lounge!  -barry

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.