Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Christmas present!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Christmas present!!

I got my $99/500 BOA secured card in Dec. 2015. After hearing many success stories of graduating early and getting amazing increases, I tried for months to get the same result. Alternating between paying in full or leaving a balance. Unfortunately, BOA didn't like me that much. I tried one last time last month, but again I was declined. So I had finally given up. I figured I would be one of those people who would never graduate, let alone get even a dollar increase.

I just now logged into my account to verify that my payment had processed for this month, and saw that not only did I graduate, but they gave me a $2000 increase. Bringing my credit limit to $2500. I'm in shock!

Also, Synch has been good to me last month by given me automatic increases between $400-$700 for 4 of my cards. I haven't requested any since early summer, since all of that craziness was happening with AA's.

So the lord has blessed me early this Christmas!! 😊
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Christmas present!!

Congrats! I have missed no payments and make 2-3 payments a month. I wish BoA would give me a CLI. Happy Holidays!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had done the same thing. But, I had given up on them ever showing me love. So this was a total surprise! Happy Holidays to you too!! 😊
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your BofA Graduation!!!  It's a great Card. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats and Merry Christmas!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 5 of 8
newhis
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Now it is time to call until you find a number/someone that will remove your AF.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! I feel blessed! A couple of years ago I couldn't even get any credit. Heck, I couldn't even get a Victoria's Secret card. The only cards that would approve me were the bad credit cards, such as First Premiere, Credit One...etc...So what's that telling you? But, I do credit them for helping me rebuild my credit from high 400s to 660s last year.... Which helped me get better credit cards. So these last 2 years have been a journey.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Uber happy for you! 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.