gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ebate Visa Approval--- Then a Stupid Decesion

Grats on the Ebates & Sams approval Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

Just called, chatted up the rep very nicely.
Had me on hold for 10 mins

Denied- oh well atleast i triesd haha
Message 12 of 23
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
And that is exactly why I won't app Sam's MC. I hate that whole switcheroo they do with that card and store version. Congrats on Ebates!

Sams Club MC and other sync bank MCs tend to favor longer overall history. I'd say over a year and a half is good enough to qualify I had a bunch of TU inquiries and got mine so that's not an issue with them in the slightest. If you got a score in the 700s, even better. Also, I had the regular Sams Club and still do and had that for about 5 months before getting the MC. It's useful as a utilization buffer because you can get it up to $8k after one statement.

Congrats to the OP even though Ebates for me has been a PITA to try to get a higher limit on.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 13 of 23
wills77
Established Member

Starting Score: 576
Current Score: 622
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 23
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Grats on the Ebates & Sams approval!!!!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals
Message 16 of 23
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approvals... oh I always  wonder how on earth they come up with these funny limits...537$ ???   At least it's Synch and it should grow in the future Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 23
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Try the chat feature. I did it last week on my Chevron card that was 1 week old. I just asked for increase from $650 to $3000 and it was approved.
Message 18 of 23
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!! 

Ron.

Message 19 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Try the chat feature. I did it last week on my Chevron card that was 1 week old. I just asked for increase from $650 to $3000 and it was approved.

just wait for the card to come in mail and you can set up online account access for the sams club and do chat feature and ask for CLI to $10k... I received counter for $8k.

My ebates was approved same as yours and have not been able to get it increased yet but coming up on 4 months I think next week!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.