Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Visa

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Ebates Visa

You can shop online using your Ebates® Cash Back Visa® Platinum Card by accessing your temporary shopping pass:

You will receive your Ebates® Cash Back Visa® Platinum Card in 7-10 days. If you do not receive the card within 10 days, please call us at 855-697-4555

The email from sych affer approval was flooded w/ the word platinum. Lol
Message 41 of 65
ddemari
Super Contributor

I have received some nice checks from them but this card is souly a shop online card.
Barclays rewards boost, discover, chase etc. offter similar deals through their portal.
I shop at sephora a lot! And ebates gives 9 % back so much better than the others.

Citi uses to run this program back in day. Not that it matters haha lol
Message 42 of 65
fedxboy
Established Contributor

=It's a pretty sweet card, since I ordered some progressive specs from glassesusa.com  and the Ebates site was offering 7.5% normally and it was doubled to 15% = 62 bucks and with another 3% from paying with the card = 12.60.   Oh, thanks Ebates

Looking back, I see I picked up this card around 5/2014 and it was a Sig card.  I think Bi335s got the sig card too!!

Ebates Visa Sig.png

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 43 of 65
ddemari
Super Contributor

Awesome fedxboy. I woulda loved it in sig lol
Message 44 of 65
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@fedxboy wrote:

=It's a pretty sweet card, since I ordered some progressive specs from glassesusa.com  and the Ebates site was offering 7.5% normally and it was doubled to 15% = 62 bucks and with another 3% from paying with the card = 12.60.   Oh, thanks Ebates

Looking back, I see I picked up this card around 5/2014 and it was a Sig card.  I think Bi335s got the sig card too!!

Ebates Visa Sig.png

@I can't recall the original temp CL but I was approved for the Visa Signature @ $8K back in Oct 2014.  I had to call in for verification with a code and the offshore team "slipped" with the actual CL amount once he confirmed the approval.  I had the card less than a couple months and they auto-CLI'd to $11,200 where it is today.

Message 45 of 65
ddemari
Super Contributor

Nice! I think this card grows quick for a lot and stays stagnant for a lot of people too for a while.
Message 46 of 65
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

> i hate it when i think something & want to say something & don't!

>   in my personal (Humble opinion)  & this is goin to be long and winded & i'll Make a point.

if you drive a CLA don't buy 1 lease it or i should say..   if you like the CLA .. lease it don't buy it

> i'ts not a real MERCEDES.

years ago the visa sig was only $10k & up <>over the years...the banks fought with the the brokerage houses who issues topp tier cards to thier clients (sorry for any typos tonight)

typing fast...<>ok let me jump aroun real quick then come back...   the higher teir card you have the MORE MONEY$$$ is being charged for the swipe!

so i'm paying $20 for a steak in stop & shop & i'm using my Cap 1 plat card..  stop & shop is paying cents to  capital one..  & just to go a step further..   Capital one is paying 5-7 cents to Mastercard if that is a masterCard   or to visa

>   Same $20 Steak..  same   store same time same everything but Now > i'm Using My New $20k VENTURE card  it's a topp teir Card

<> the fee has jumped to just under a dollar @ 85 cents

please dont send me hatemail over anything i said..  i love mercedes..   & capital one.

..  look at the fees..   $395 a year plus   for a so called black card

better yet   when you look it says....      if you Qualify for this (world elite) such & such >  We're sending it to you!

look at every card in peoples profile...  insane over the topp limits...  it's crazzzy..   every swipe of a higher teir card is astronomical!

yeah ok...  i almost ..  no lie.. i almost had a heart attack...   3 weeks ago..  i got my venture card..  thank u!

(so the very rich @ the Mtg houses where fighting with the every day rich people at the banks over the perks of the siggys)...  hence<> lowering the status of a Visa Sig to Under $5000 (FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!)     Yes its a Siggy ...oh  excuse me,   a Visa Signature Sir.

if one is happy with what ever they have...  for what ever reason..  god bless them

i'm just playing now >   thats no real Visa siggy under $5k.  stop playing..   Smiley Happy <> i'm sorry

>     i remember when the visa sig was $10k & up <>   Hello! i'm 43 years old!

and please use the free movie tickets

>>>   the point was....  everyone wants i high tier card & the bank wants you to have them..  they are making so much $$$ per swipe...  even when u dont carry a balance

and you/ i/Me love those status cards,    you get so happy when you get it!

the LENDERS Get happier than you

the main reason i want a high limit card is..  for me if i carry a balance i still have util on that 1 card

i cant use a card with a limit of 1-3 thou

everyone is diff

Congrats!>  enjoy your Ebates Card!

And if you learn anything from me,

>  rotate your cards!

don't app for anything you don't need and can't use

use the shopping cart trick  > Overstock..  Barneys & JCrew!

and remember Everyone is diff:

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 47 of 65
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@bodyboy1 wrote:

>   in my personal (Humble opinion)  & this is goin to be long and winded & i'll Make a point.

if you drive a CLA don't buy 1 lease it or i should say..   if you like the CLA .. lease it don't buy it

years ago the visa sig was only $10k & up <>over the years...the banks fought with the the brokerage houses who issues topp tier cards to thier clients (sorry for any typos tonight)

typing fast...<>ok let me jump aroun real quick then come back...   the higher teir card you have the MORE MONEY$$$ is being charged for the swipe!

so i'm paying $20 for a steak in stop & shop & i'm using my Cap 1 plat card..  stop & shop is paying cents to  capital one..  & just to go a step further..   Capital one is paying 5-7 cents to Mastercard if that is a masterCard   or to visa

>   Same $20 Steak..  same   store same time same everything but Now > i'm Using My New $20k VENTURE card  it's a topp teir Card

@   <> the fee has jumped to just under a dollar @ 85 cents

please dont send me hatemail over anything i said..  i love mercedes..   & capital one.

better yet   when you look it says....      if you Qualify for this (world elite) such & such >  We're sending it to you!

look at every card in peoples profile...  insane over the topp limits...  it's crazzzy..   every swipe of a higher teir card is astronomical!

yeah ok...  i almost ..  no lie.. i almost had a heart attack...   3 weeks ago..  i got my venture card..  thank u!

@      (so the very rich @ the Mtg houses where fighting with the every day rich people at the banks over the perks of the siggys)...  hence<> lowering the status of a Visa Sig to Under $5000 (FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!)     Yes its a Siggy ...oh  excuse me,   a Visa Signature Sir.

if one is happy with what ever they have...  for what ever reason..  god bless them

i'm just playing now >   thats no real Visa siggy under $5k.  stop playing..   Smiley Happy <> i'm sorry

>>>   the point was....  everyone wants i high tier card & the bank wants you to have them..  they are making so much $$$ per swipe...  even when u dont carry a balance

the main reason i want a high limit card is..  for me if i carry a balance i still have util on that 1 card

everyone is diff

>  rotate your cards!

Ok.  That hurt my eyes.

RuPaul.gif

Message 48 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! My temp limit was half my credit line upon activation.

Message 49 of 65
taxi818
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@bodyboy1 wrote:

@   <> the fee has jumped to just under a dollar @ 85 cents

@      (so the very rich @ the Mtg houses where fighting with the every day rich people at the banks over the perks of the siggys)...  hence<> lowering the status of a Visa Sig to Under $5000 (FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!)     Yes its a Siggy ...oh  excuse me,   a Visa Signature Sir.

everyone is diff

>  rotate your cards!

Ok.  That hurt my eyes.

. +1. But I got his point.  Hehehe

Message 50 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.