Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates pre approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ebates pre approved

Congrats!  I have been getting preapproval emails from them for awhile but have just deleted them since I was in the garden.  I am thinking about accepting the latest offer.  Two questions- is it a sp or up with the preapproval?  What kind of interest rate?  

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a hard pull on TU most of the time even with pre-approval. and The interest rate even with good credit is pretty high it's not a card you want to keep a balance on but I'm already cleaning up on cash back I love the card.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks happy!  I wasn't sure if Synch did anything different because of the visa vs. Store cards.  I did find an interest rate of 15.74% under the terms and conditions of my preapproval.  I really like the benefits of this card.  Discover categories are boring me so I think it's time to take a break from them. 

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw the same interest rate on my pre-approval too.....I'll believe it when I see it when my card arrives Smiley Happy...I have been using the temp number they gave me so far.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.