cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elan Financial Services Cash Rewards American Express Approval after 7-10 day message.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elan Financial Services Cash Rewards American Express Approval after 7-10 day message.

I finally received the letter yesterday which was the 10th day, they certainly don't get in a hurry.

Anyway they approved me for $4,800 my highest limit to date, no more applying for me; this was the first card I applied for at the beginning of my mini app spree.

I am very happy with all my card's now I have every category of spend covered!

it offers 2% back on groceries 3% on gas and 1% on everything else; all I will probably be using it for is groceries since it is based on a point system.

They pulled FICO 5 something and had me at a 670 Equifax .....

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, and explaining to me how Elan approvals work, I got the price of credit, and the credit card itself on the same day.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Elan Financial Services Cash Rewards American Express Approval after 7-10 day message.

@Anonymous wrote:

I finally received the letter yesterday which was the 10th day, they certainly don't get in a hurry.

Anyway they approved me for $4,800 my highest limit to date, no more applying for me; this was the first card I applied for at the beginning of my mini app spree.

it offers 2% back on groceries 3% on gas and 1% on everything else; all I will probably be using it for is groceries since it is based on a point system.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, and explaining to me how Elan approvals work, I got the price of credit, and the credit card itself on the same day.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Elan Financial Services Cash Rewards American Express Approval after 7-10 day message.

Nice, congrats on your approval !!

Message 3 of 13
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank's everyone I was shocked at the limit! Now people can say that my credit score matches my limit's instead of the other way around. I just hope they don't do Credit limit decreases for low spend, because I really don't spend much at all monthly. I did get 0% apr for 6months, then its 23.24% the highest APR they offer

Message 5 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

Message 6 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 13
MovinOnUp2014
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats 👏🏽. Approvals are always sweet ....

Discover I.T. (11k) - U.S. Bank Platinum (9k) - NASA (30k) - Venture (22K) - AMEX Delta Skymiles Gold (6k) -AMEX PRG (AU) plus a few CU CC's and Store Cards = 130k (roughly)
*Post 2010 llB*
Message 8 of 13
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!!!!

I only have the new Elan/ fidelity Visa that replaced Fidelity Amex.

I didn't know Elan offers a reward Amex card. Would you share the link to the Application please???

Thank you!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.