Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

dog-looking-hole-fence-curious-43785416.jpg

Message 12 of 70
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats Baller on the approvals well done 👍

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 13 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

dog-looking-hole-fence-curious-43785416.jpg

😂😂😂😂

Message 14 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

And forgot to add......that garden fence needs some serious work 😂

Ssshhh! Don't give my secret away! 😂

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it!

Message 15 of 70
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Grats Baller!  Chase will come though with the Hyatt approval as you know,  just a matter of time.  Now time to meet some spend!  3k for Venture and 3k for Arrival and once Hyatt comes through that is another 2k..  8k Smiley Happy.  Fun times!

Message 16 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Grats Baller!  Chase will come though with the Hyatt approval as you know,  just a matter of time.  Now time to meet some spend!  3k for Venture and 3k for Arrival and once Hyatt comes through that is another 2k..  8k Smiley Happy.  Fun times!

You forgot $1k for HHonors. $9k in 90 days. Good thing I have some big expenditures to cover it plus Xmas shopping! 😉

Message 17 of 70
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

You forgot $1k for HHonors. $9k in 90 days. Good thing I have some big expenditures to cover it plus Xmas shopping! 😉

Ya hard to believe Sept is more than half over!  Winter and the holidays are coming quick and will be here before we can know it.  So whatcha buying me for the holidays?Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ya hard to believe Sept is more than half over!  Winter and the holidays are coming quick and will be here before we can know it.  So whatcha buying me for the holidays?Smiley Happy

Haha. Have you been naughty or nice?! 

Message 19 of 70
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Wow that is really great!! Don't worry about the Hyatt. They seem to make people wait on that one a bit longer than the others. I waited about a week and got a 24K SL so you never know!

Really trying to resist the Arrival+ app. Funny, your plans with the venture are almost identical to mine! I'm going to try and snag another venture next month I think and then combine with my current quicksilver Smiley Happy

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 20 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.