cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Year Mini App Spree!! Update Chase Hyatt Approved

Valued Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

And forgot to add......that garden fence needs some serious work 😂

AMEX DELTA PLAT & SPG | PenFed PR | NFCU FS | Discover IT | CAP1 QS & VENTURE | LOWES l Barclays AVIATOR
Message 11 of 70
Senior Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dog-looking-hole-fence-curious-43785416.jpg



Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 12 of 70
Established Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

Congrats Baller on the approvals well done 👍

Message 13 of 70
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


humuhumunukunukuapuaa wrote:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dog-looking-hole-fence-curious-43785416.jpg


😂😂😂😂

Message 14 of 70
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


Justagirl73 wrote:

And forgot to add......that garden fence needs some serious work 😂


Ssshhh! Don't give my secret away! 😂

 

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it!

Message 15 of 70
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

Grats Baller!  Chase will come though with the Hyatt approval as you know,  just a matter of time.  Now time to meet some spend!  3k for Venture and 3k for Arrival and once Hyatt comes through that is another 2k..  8k Smiley Happy.  Fun times!

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Barclay's | US Bank | Fifth Third Bank | FNBO
Message 16 of 70
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


CreditCuriousity wrote:

Grats Baller!  Chase will come though with the Hyatt approval as you know,  just a matter of time.  Now time to meet some spend!  3k for Venture and 3k for Arrival and once Hyatt comes through that is another 2k..  8k Smiley Happy.  Fun times!


You forgot $1k for HHonors. $9k in 90 days. Good thing I have some big expenditures to cover it plus Xmas shopping! 😉

Message 17 of 70
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


baller4life wrote:

CreditCuriousity wrote:

Grats Baller!  Chase will come though with the Hyatt approval as you know,  just a matter of time.  Now time to meet some spend!  3k for Venture and 3k for Arrival and once Hyatt comes through that is another 2k..  8k Smiley Happy.  Fun times!


You forgot $1k for HHonors. $9k in 90 days. Good thing I have some big expenditures to cover it plus Xmas shopping! 😉


Ya hard to believe Sept is more than half over!  Winter and the holidays are coming quick and will be here before we can know it.  So whatcha buying me for the holidays?Smiley Happy

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Barclay's | US Bank | Fifth Third Bank | FNBO
Message 18 of 70
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


CreditCuriousity wrote:

baller4life wrote:

CreditCuriousity wrote:

Grats Baller!  Chase will come though with the Hyatt approval as you know,  just a matter of time.  Now time to meet some spend!  3k for Venture and 3k for Arrival and once Hyatt comes through that is another 2k..  8k Smiley Happy.  Fun times!


You forgot $1k for HHonors. $9k in 90 days. Good thing I have some big expenditures to cover it plus Xmas shopping! 😉


Ya hard to believe Sept is more than half over!  Winter and the holidays are coming quick and will be here before we can know it.  So whatcha buying me for the holidays?Smiley Happy


Haha. Have you been naughty or nice?! 

Message 19 of 70
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

Wow that is really great!! Don't worry about the Hyatt. They seem to make people wait on that one a bit longer than the others. I waited about a week and got a 24K SL so you never know!

 

Really trying to resist the Arrival+ app. Funny, your plans with the venture are almost identical to mine! I'm going to try and snag another venture next month I think and then combine with my current quicksilver Smiley Happy

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 20 of 70