Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Year Mini App Spree!! Update Chase Hyatt Approved

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

End of Year Mini App Spree!! Update Chase Hyatt Approved

Well ole baller slipped thru a hole in the garden fence this week to pick up a few cards for a couple trips I have planned for next year. I LOVE taking free trips! I am still waiting on results for my Chase Hyatt app. Still says 30 days 5 days later. Smiley Frustrated If approved, I will update this thread.

citihhonors.jpg

First card back in with with Citi after closing my $1k Diamond Preferred last year after they refused to grant me a cli. I did still have 3 old EQ baddies showing that are now gone. Guess they like me better clean!Smiley Very Happy

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 3.02.44 AM.png

After $400 travel credit from Venture, I will merge the card with my $40k QS. Smiley Wink

barclaysarrival.png

Apped Monday 3 days before new 50k bonus offer. Smiley Mad Put in a request to have the extra 10k added. NOT a Barclays fan. But, I'll take free travel credit from them!Smiley LOL

paypalcredit.jpg

I considered Blispay. But, wanted to see if it would be a truly hidden finance card. When it did in fact report, I decided to go with Paypal Credit. This lil app spree put me over $300k in available credit. Not too shabby for someone that only had a $200 secured Cap One card exactly 3 years ago. Thank you Myfico!!HeartHeartHeart

UPDATE:

Chase Hyatt approved overnight. App spree complete!

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 6.29.27 AM.png

Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

Congratulations baller4 on several very nice successes! Keeping good thoughts for you with Hyatt - it's an outstanding card! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 70
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Sadly I've heard very few succesful reports of matches on that Arrival 50k offer but, you never know. Hopefully they'll come through for you. I remember your troubles with Barclay in the past and am kind of surprised you'd go for them again but the $400 (or $500) bonus is hard to turn down.

Message 3 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations baller4 on several very nice successes! Keeping good thoughts for you with Hyatt - it's an outstanding card! Smiley Happy

thanks humu. Longest I have ever gone waiting on an answer from Chase is 2 days. So, I am hoping this wait yields good results. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Sadly I've heard very few succesful reports of matches on that Arrival 50k offer but, you never know. Hopefully they'll come through for you. I remember your troubles with Barclay in the past and am kind of surprised you'd go for them again but the $400 (or $500) bonus is hard to turn down.

One of our members just called yesterday and got the extra 10k added and he has had it well over a month! So hopefully I can get it added only being approved 3 days prior.

My thoughts exactly on it being hard to turn down a free $400 bonus despite my personal feelings about Barclays. Our fallout was over a year ago. I'll give them another shot to do right by me! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I'll downgrade it to an Arrival next year(since I got stuck with an af version). And sock it away. Lol

Message 5 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks humu. Longest I have ever gone waiting on an answer from Chase is 2 days. So, I am hoping this wait yields good results. Smiley Happy

Hang in there, baller4. More than a few of us in the past six months have had great results with Chase albeit after waiting 20 days or so for the phone message to change from 30 days to approved! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hang in there, baller4. More than a few of us in the past six months have had great results with Chase albeit after waiting 20 days or so for the phone message to change from 30 days to approved! Smiley Happy

I am sure hoping for an approval humu. It is an awesome card! I have plans to use it for Park Hyatt NYC if approved!Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approvals, Baller4Life! And good luck on the pending one. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 70
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yay congrats Baller this is great , and amazing to see with hard work and dedication what can be accomplished in a few years time!
Message 9 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice way to close out the year baller! 

Message 10 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.