Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic SUCCESS.....

tag
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

Epic SUCCESS.....

Over the past week, I have had unbelievable success thanks to this forum.  Here's all the goodness:

Capital One - CLI on my old Orchard Bank card from $500 to $1K and PC'ed to Quicksilver One with AF permanently waived (SP)

CLI on my Platinum card from $1.5K to $2.5K and PC'ed to Quicksilver One with AF permanently waived (SP)

Discover IT- CLI that doubled my limit from $1.5K to $3K (SP)

AMEX BCP - approved instantly with 2K limit  (pulled EX) 704 EX FICO

Huntington Voice - instant approval for World MC, limit and APR unknown (will report back once I know.  Hoping for my first $5K+ limit); pulled EQ; 809 EQ FICO

I had to hold myself back from going for a CSP but I think I should wait 6 months to a year.  I am truly on top of the world!  Cheers and thanks to all on this forum for sharing a wealth of information to help me get to this point!

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Re: Epic SUCCESS.....

Congrats, cheers!

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 2 of 13
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

@axledobe wrote:

Over the past week, I have had unbelievable success thanks to this forum.  Here's all the goodness:

Capital One - CLI on my old Orchard Bank card from $500 to $1K and PC'ed to Quicksilver One with AF permanently waived (SP)

CLI on my Platinum card from $1.5K to $2.5K and PC'ed to Quicksilver One with AF permanently waived (SP)

Huntington Voice - instant approval for World MC, limit and APR unknown (will report back once I know.  Hoping for my first $5K+ limit); pulled EQ; 809 EQ FICO

I had to hold myself back from going for a CSP but I think I should wait 6 months to a year.  I am truly on top of the world!  Cheers and thanks to all on this forum for sharing a wealth of information to help me get to this point!

Congrats on all your success this last week! I've been waiting for a post like this from you about your AMEX app, this is great! Do you know if you got the 12.9% APR for the BCP?

I keep opening the app and then closing it today. Statement cut yesterday for my Cap1 with the CLI but it isn't showing on my EX yet. Not sure if I should just go for it or not. Your success is making it really hard for me not to... Smiley Very Happy

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 3 of 13
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

WoooWeeee! That's been a really productive run for you to be sure!

Congrats!
Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 13
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on all your success, excellent job!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 6 of 13
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

@CelticLady wrote:

@axledobe wrote:

Congrats on all your success this last week! I've been waiting for a post like this from you about your AMEX app, this is great! Do you know if you got the 12.9% APR for the BCP?

I keep opening the app and then closing it today. Statement cut yesterday for my Cap1 with the CLI but it isn't showing on my EX yet. Not sure if I should just go for it or not. Your success is making it really hard for me not to... Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much, CelticLady!  It's actually a 17.99% APR but really doesn't matter because I never plan to carry a balance.  If I were you, I would just go for it.  My highest CL reporting is 2.5K and they came close to it.  Plus, if you're not terribly excited about the starting CL, you always have the 3X attempt in 61 days.  Smiley Happy

Now, go to AMEX website, click "apply now" and FEEL THE RUSH!  You've got this!  Smiley Happy

Oh, by the way, thanks so much for your support along the way.  Your turn...... haha

Message 7 of 13
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

And thanks, everyone!  What a rush and dang it felt good!  I was literally shaking with excitement in my chair... haha  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice run, grats on all your new cards Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.