cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

Curiosity kills the cat and im sure my fellow gardens are going to lock me in a cage and let the odd_dog have his way with meSmiley Wink Gardner76 will be right there to bury the carcass lol

Ok, for some reason, i was curious if i would have been able to get The Amex Blue Cash Everday without a hp. Really would have liked to go for this with a $250 bonus, even the $150 one, but in the end, just apped on my Amex account for the $100 bonus.

Crazily , i was instantly approved with no hp, making this Amex #3. Since i figure MR points are more valuable if you travel which i do not, probably best just to get a cb card and eventually ill cancel the green as i really dont use it. Oh i really wish they backdated lol, they are now showing on my cards member since 1998Smiley Wink.

Data points :
Approved 2k, tried to 3x but no go LolSmiley Wink
EX 750, just hit an alltime highSmiley Happy
No hp, sp on last 2 cardsSmiley Happy
45 REPLIES 45
fiddycal
New Contributor

Re: Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

Congrats on the new addition AJC Smiley Wink Amex is really being generous with those sp's Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 46
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Big congratulations AJC on another Amex approval! Got to love Amex with established relationship = sp's!

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 3 of 46
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice AJC!!

Yea, It would be super sweet if they backdated to the CRA still... When I get approved hopefully next year again with them, my card will say 2002, but the reports will say 2018, LOL..

Congrats on the approval!
Message 4 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Curiosity kills the cat and im sure my fellow gardens are going to lock me in a cage and let the odd_dog have his way with meSmiley Wink Gardner76 will be right there to bury the carcass lol

Ok, for some reason, i was curious if i would have been able to get The Amex Blue Cash Everday without a hp. Really would have liked to go for this with a $250 bonus, even the $150 one, but in the end, just apped on my Amex account for the $100 bonus.

Crazily , i was instantly approved with no hp, making this Amex #3. Since i figure MR points are more valuable if you travel which i do not, probably best just to get a cb card and eventually ill cancel the green as i really dont use it. Oh i really wish they backdated lol, they are now showing on my cards member since 1998Smiley Wink.

Data points :
Approved 2k, tried to 3x but no go LolSmiley Wink
EX 750, just hit an alltime highSmiley Happy
No hp, sp on last 2 cardsSmiley Happy

*glares at AJC

A BCE?

BCE?

Can't let someone out of your sight for a minute for they run off gleefully gobbling up all the candy... 

Message 5 of 46
tcbofade
Super Contributor

SEE?  I TOLD y'all he was chasing my wife...  followed her right to a BCE....

.... some people....

Congrats Joe!  Smiley Tongue

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 6 of 46
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats AJC!! Mine arrived Monday & it's so pretty. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 46
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

WTG Joe

Like m mother always said ...."Theres Blue at the end of every rainbow"

OK, she never said it

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome AJC. I agree with you on the points vs. cash. I had BCE, ED, and PRG. I cancelled PRG after I used my benefits for the year, I still have ED & BCE which I will Combine Into BCE and then concert to BCP next year.

Happy for you. (And congrats on the EX FICO too!!!)
Message 9 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

If you need to leave the garden you might as well make it count, and it looks like you certainly did!  Smiley Very Happy

Huge congrats... you're gonna love the BCE!  I'm like you in that I'm more of a cash-back guy than points guy, and the Blue Cash cards are perfect for that! 

(Secondary but just as important, huge congrats as well on that great EX!)  screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Message 10 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.