Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Super Contributor

Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

Curiosity kills the cat and im sure my fellow gardens are going to lock me in a cage and let the odd_dog have his way with meSmiley Wink Gardner76 will be right there to bury the carcass lol

Ok, for some reason, i was curious if i would have been able to get The Amex Blue Cash Everday without a hp. Really would have liked to go for this with a $250 bonus, even the $150 one, but in the end, just apped on my Amex account for the $100 bonus.

Crazily , i was instantly approved with no hp, making this Amex #3. Since i figure MR points are more valuable if you travel which i do not, probably best just to get a cb card and eventually ill cancel the green as i really dont use it. Oh i really wish they backdated lol, they are now showing on my cards member since 1998Smiley Wink.

Data points :
Approved 2k, tried to 3x but no go LolSmiley Wink
EX 750, just hit an alltime highSmiley Happy
No hp, sp on last 2 cardsSmiley Happy
Valued Member

Re: Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

Congrats on the new addition AJC Smiley Wink Amex is really being generous with those sp's Smiley Happy

Established Contributor

Big congratulations AJC on another Amex approval! Got to love Amex with established relationship = sp's!

FICO 08 Scores:// 10/18/2017 TU:// 737 EQ:// 738 EX:// 764
Inquires TU:// 10 EQ:// 12 EX:// 15
Total Utilization:// 3%
Total Revolving CL:// $371,700k
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice AJC!!

Yea, It would be super sweet if they backdated to the CRA still... When I get approved hopefully next year again with them, my card will say 2002, but the reports will say 2018, LOL..

Congrats on the approval!
(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's) ~ 07/2017 FICO 08- EQ-669, TU-676, EX-681
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts Smiley Wink
Established Contributor

AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Curiosity kills the cat and im sure my fellow gardens are going to lock me in a cage and let the odd_dog have his way with meSmiley Wink Gardner76 will be right there to bury the carcass lol

Ok, for some reason, i was curious if i would have been able to get The Amex Blue Cash Everday without a hp. Really would have liked to go for this with a $250 bonus, even the $150 one, but in the end, just apped on my Amex account for the $100 bonus.

Crazily , i was instantly approved with no hp, making this Amex #3. Since i figure MR points are more valuable if you travel which i do not, probably best just to get a cb card and eventually ill cancel the green as i really dont use it. Oh i really wish they backdated lol, they are now showing on my cards member since 1998Smiley Wink.

Data points :
Approved 2k, tried to 3x but no go LolSmiley Wink
EX 750, just hit an alltime highSmiley Happy
No hp, sp on last 2 cardsSmiley Happy

*glares at AJC

A BCE?

BCE?

Can't let someone out of your sight for a minute for they run off gleefully gobbling up all the candy... 

Senior Contributor

SEE?  I TOLD y'all he was chasing my wife...  followed her right to a BCE....

.... some people....

Congrats Joe!  Smiley Tongue

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...

10/01/17 Fico8 scores: EX 660, EQ 647, TU 663
Frequent Contributor

Congrats AJC!! Mine arrived Monday & it's so pretty. Smiley Happy

FICO 08 (Oct 2017): EX 657 / EQ 653 / TU 680 - Gardening until 04/30/18!
Valued Contributor

WTG Joe

Like m mother always said ...."Theres Blue at the end of every rainbow"

OK, she never said it

3/16 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671. One baddie left falls off starting 11/17.
>10/17 CCT EX 732 TU 725 EQ 715
You are only young once, but you can be immature forever
Valued Contributor

Awesome AJC. I agree with you on the points vs. cash. I had BCE, ED, and PRG. I cancelled PRG after I used my benefits for the year, I still have ED & BCE which I will Combine Into BCE and then concert to BCP next year.

Happy for you. (And congrats on the EX FICO too!!!)
FICO 08: TU= 786 (May) EQ= 774 (May) EX= 706 (May) Recent Approvals:Huntington Voice $12k/Amex PRG-NPSL Favorites: Discover It, USB Cash+, Amex PRG
Highlighted

If you need to leave the garden you might as well make it count, and it looks like you certainly did!  Smiley Very Happy

Huge congrats... you're gonna love the BCE!  I'm like you in that I'm more of a cash-back guy than points guy, and the Blue Cash cards are perfect for that! 

(Secondary but just as important, huge congrats as well on that great EX!)  screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.