Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

Re: Express Credit Limit Increase

kevinjjc wrote:

Was there a hard pull?

There was no hard pull.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

zerobacan wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

I received my 7-10 day letter today.  It said that they could not increase the card because my account was recently opened and they want to see a consistent payment pattern with the existing limit before granting additional credit.

I guess my one 31 buck purchase I made shortly after I opened the card  last May and paid in full just didn't do it for them. LOL!!!

I find their reason to be odd though because they increased my Pier 1 card by $500 and I only made one purchase on that one too.  Oh well.  I will try again later this year.

Try to recon... you have many good points of advantage against a real person... try and keep us posted :smileywink:

I don't think I will recon. It was a soft pull and I only requested the increase because I was on a roll with my VS and Pier 1 requested increases. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. LOL!

I will save my next request for when I get bored in the garden again and have the itch to apply for something. LOL.

Valued Contributor
injustifiiable

MsLadyRover wrote:

I received my 7-10 day letter today.  It said that they could not increase the card because my account was recently opened and they want to see a consistent payment pattern with the existing limit before granting additional credit.

I guess my one 31 buck purchase I made shortly after I opened the card  last May and paid in full just didn't do it for them. LOL!!!

I find their reason to be odd though because they increased my Pier 1 card by $500 and I only made one purchase on that one too.  Oh well.  I will try again later this year.

How long have you had the card?

Scores 6/17/2014: TU FICO: 643 | EQ FICO: 675 | EX AMEX FICO: 666

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $400 | J.Crew $5950
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

injustifiiable wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

How long have you had the card?

Since last May.  I've had it 2 - 3 months longer than the Pier 1 card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}