cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY!!! IM In the CHASE Family!

tag
new-to-this

FINALLY!!! IM In the CHASE Family!

WOW OH WOW!! Thanks everybody for all the advice and help!  So I finally said screw this...Im going to apply for a freedom.  I checked the pre approval site It came up with the freedom, Hit enter and boom. INSTANT APPROVAL for get this ..... 4,500.00!!!!  My largest in my stack! THen they said if this does not meet your needs to call. I think I will just so I can get a Visa Signature! 

My last app was for Barclay Rewards MC and I had to recon that and they only gave me 1500.  Well sorry Amex, Barclay, and Discover.  Make room for JP Morgan Chase and company!!

Now I have Amex PRG, Amex Costco, Discover It, Barclay Rewards, and now Chase Freedom!  I can garden for A VERY Long time now!!!

After just coming to this site, reading and listening to your advice in a very short time I have every card I need for the moment!!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Re: FINALLY!!! IM In the CHASE Family!

congrtz im still waiting to get my set like that ... i think i may have a very long time though sigh...
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 2 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@new-to-this wrote:

WOW OH WOW!! Thanks everybody for all the advice and help!  So I finally said screw this...Im going to apply for a freedom.  I checked the pre approval site It came up with the freedom, Hit enter and boom. INSTANT APPROVAL for get this ..... 4,500.00!!!!  My largest in my stack! THen they said if this does not meet your needs to call. I think I will just so I can get a Visa Signature! 

My last app was for Barclay Rewards MC and I had to recon that and they only gave me 1500.  Well sorry Amex, Barclay, and Discover.  Make room for JP Morgan Chase and company!!

Now I have Amex PRG, Amex Costco, Discover It, Barclay Rewards, and now Chase Freedom!  I can garden for A VERY Long time now!!!

After just coming to this site, reading and listening to your advice in a very short time I have every card I need for the moment!!

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 17
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 4 of 17
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Congratz but any new CLI increase = HP

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 5 of 17
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 6 of 17
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Chase hates me! Smiley MadSmiley Tongue

Message 7 of 17
Luscher
Valued Contributor

congrats
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 8 of 17
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

very nice limit

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 9 of 17
TG76
New Contributor

@new-to-this wrote:

Nice! Congrats!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.