Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY SOME LOVE FROM SYNCHRONY

tag
pizzaman1
Valued Member

FINALLY SOME LOVE FROM SYNCHRONY

I have had a synchrony Amazon Prime credit card account since april 2017 with a starting limit of 800. I usually spend about 400 or so a month and pay in full. After a few tries for a CLI with no luck the last one about a week ago I logged on and Bam I saw that they gave me a 900 CLIfor a total of 1700. so excited because I get pretty much everything on Amazon.

Starting Score: 502
Current Score: 660
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Cprman
Contributor

Re: FINALLY SOME LOVE FROM SYNCHRONY

Congrats, the 5% with prime is crazy. Makes it so worth it on all levels. How can any companies compete with this combo? I find myself putting more and more through Amazon.

5/08 EQ 696.....9/13 EQ 796.....9/17 EX 824, EQ 843
Amex Blue Cash 15K || PenFed Cash Rewards 18K || Chase Freedom 12K || Cap1 Quicksilver 15K || Amazon Prime 3.8K || Citi Double Cash 10.8K
Message 2 of 9
Appleman
Valued Contributor

I have the Synchrony version and the Chase version. Both offer 5% but the Sync one has 0% financing (which I guess really costs me 5%) which I am currently using for my daughters laptop.

Congrats on the increase

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizzaman1 wrote:

I have had a synchrony Amazon Prime credit card account since april 2017 with a starting limit of 800. I usually spend about 400 or so a month and pay in full. After a few tries for a CLI with no luck the last one about a week ago I logged on and Bam I saw that they gave me a 900 CLIfor a total of 1700. so excited because I get pretty much everything on Amazon.

Congratulations on the increase. DW uses Amazon Prime all the time. I should get one!

Message 4 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase

Message 5 of 9
pizzaman1
Valued Member

Thanks all. I have been rebuilding since my ch 7 discharge in March 2016. I’m just trying to get my utilization too where it needs to be every month and hopefully my scores will be in the 700s. All my scores are in the mid to high 600s. And would love to get back in with Amex and chase. Right now I have a discover it, cap one, merrick bank and credit one.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your increase, I have yet to receive mine. Dv
Message 7 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pizzaman1 wrote:

That's a very good sign.

After they did a surprise auto-cli on my own Amazon Card the limit increases got better.

Congratulations!!

Message 8 of 9
pizzaman1
Valued Member

thanks all. so i have a discover with1400 CL. I figured what the hell let me try for a CLI went online filled out the info and bam 1300 CLI.  Great week so far

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.