Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Platinum Visa approved!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

FNBO Platinum Visa approved!

My 5th app with FNBO in the last 3  years, finally got in.

$8000 limit.

pulled Experian at 760.

50+ inquiries (5) 6 months

received a call for verification this afternoon.

all they asked were basic questions and what I owed on my home. (Unconventional financingSmiley Very Happy

IMG_0339.PNG

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: FNBO Platinum Visa approved!

Congrats.gif

Message 2 of 13
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval m8

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoy your new found gold ... grats!
Message 4 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approval..  Once day I will go for an FNBO card after some of my inquiries age!

Message 5 of 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

Very nice woodyman! I will add them some day.
Message 6 of 13
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats on your approval..  Once day I will go for an FNBO card after some of my inquiries age!

I am in shock that I was approved with my tons of inquiries.

Now if I can just get an Amex revolver....monthly denial is due in a week or soSmiley Tongue

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7 of 13
12njoy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I am in shock that I was approved with my tons of inquiries.

Now if I can just get an Amex revolver....monthly denial is due in a week or soSmiley Tongue

Congrats.  Just curious, do you have the smaller two bureaus on ice?  I have a ton of EX inq's too and I've been successful with 5 FNBO cards.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 8 of 13
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congratulations Woodyman!!
Just watch it closely for fraudulent transactions. They are very slow at correcting those issues. I've SD mine because of it. They are running a month behind and you will be billed for the transactions before it can be corrected. I have a credit on my account now because of it. Lol
I just let my monthly dollar shave charge eat away at the overage until it's gone.
Customer service is great and very friendly. Fraud department needs some help.
Message 9 of 13
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the FNBO approval!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.