Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Pre-Approved?

obageegee - just do it.
Message 11 of 43
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I just got my second one for their Amex, and again I wonder why people want this card (yes, I know, good on CLIs, but the rewards suck!).  Once more, I was struck by the letter, offering me the "rewards I deserve", 1% on everything, every day!   Wow, how totally special.

Even better, it is an Amex, with all the restricted acceptance that implies, has a 3% FTF, and, as an additional bonus, reward points expire after 3 years.

There are so many better cards.

Message 12 of 43
Hightechredneck
Frequent Contributor

Got to get a little liquid courage up. :-)

Message 13 of 43
thewally
New Contributor

I received the letter too.

Message 14 of 43
Hightechredneck
Frequent Contributor

Must be doing a mass mailing

Message 15 of 43
Involver
Valued Contributor

I apped after getting a pre-approval and was approved for the Amex.

They can be INQ sensitive and also pull ARS in addition to EX (for me).
Message 16 of 43
Hightechredneck
Frequent Contributor

Cool thanks. I'm still on the fence for this pre-approval for Plat. Visa.

Message 17 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is ARS?

is that ChexSystem

Message 18 of 43
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I have received a couple of preapproved denial letters from them. Inquiries are the culprit
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 19 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

other than inquiries anything else was said on the denial letter. what was your score then?

Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.