Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Farmers Visa !

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Farmers Visa !

@orestrus wrote:
Ron, when are you applying for this one?)

Not this one unless SCT. I don't have Farmers insurance. I have SF.  I got SF Visa. It didn't help to pay the premium. 

Ron.

Message 11 of 25
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@orestrus wrote:
Ron, when are you applying for this one?)

Not this one unless SCT. I don't have Farmers insurance. I have SF.  I got SF Visa. It didn't help to pay the premium. 

Ron.

I have my mortgage through SF, but no card.

ill see if this one saves me some cash on my auto insurance

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

With this card if you check out the app page there's a few 3%/ 3 times points that are offered. people with less than perfect credit don't see 3x year long, and comenity tends to be looser to get in with.
Message 13 of 25
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

No offense taken. It's a legitimate question!

unfortunately, I just plain wanted it. Crappy rewards or not.

might as well be honest about it

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 14 of 25
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

WEll if that's the case, then I'll let my son charge Sony stuff on it and I'll pay it off with his allowance. Bahahahaha 

@JSS3 wrote:
Nice limit!

AFAIK you can't combine cobranded(Sony) cards.

Message 15 of 25
happypill
Valued Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:
Approved 7500 limit!
Also tossed in a Sony to combine with my QS in 6 months.

Congrats on the approval!  Any idea what the points are worth?

I think another user mentioned it, but you probably won't be able to combine the Sony card with the regular Capital One cards.

Message 16 of 25
Ron1
Super Contributor

I think you can redeem points for travel and merchandise.

Ron.

Message 17 of 25
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I just google it. Here is the link:

http://www.farmers.com/rewardsvisa/

It is issued by Comenity.

Ron.

Congrats OP.  I h%t% Comenity.  They're on my list with BBVA and NASA (Chase just got off the list) Smiley LOL

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 19 of 25
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.