Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifth Third Bank Instant Approval!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Fifth Third Bank Instant Approval!

@dbw79 wrote:

Creditmagic- Congrats on your 3rd card with them. Very nice sl.  By chance, do you know if they are using Fico 9? I know a short while ago, they were using a very old model, I wanna say Fico 2 or 5, something like that.

Just curious. Again well done.

Chances look pretty good that might just be true now but i can update to confirm it for us when the card arrives.

Like you say, before they were using an older model fico version but i've recently read some posts where it seems to have changed over to a newer one.

Message 11 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats on your nice approval!  If I just got the lowest apr on the TRIO about a month ago with my crudtastic EQ score I am sure you most likely will get the best APR as well! as my scores are certainly alot lower than yours.  Great approval!  BTW how long you been with 5/3 for since this is your 3rd card?

That's stated in the first post but in case it slipped you by, since Feb 2014. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I've got a 7K card with FNBO.

Thanks.

Yeah keep your calendar clear for SP CLI requests every 4-5 months with them. They really come through.

Very grateful for your help thanks Smiley Happy

Your Welcome.

It's good to find when a lender helps you improve on the progress of a card product

Message 13 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Well at least i wont get the blame for thisSmiley Wink

Congrats on your 5th 3rd bank approval! Oh wait i mean your 3rd 5th 3rd bank card lol. Man that name throws me off everytimeSmiley Wink.

Worthy of garden hopping for sure! NjoySmiley Wink

Thanks

Your 100% totally in the clear on that AJC. Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Came out of the garden to see what's swimming.

Seemed like a logical choice and they did not disappoint.

Approval was Immediate!

Going back to my last genuine approval that was back in January with FNBO, i been firmly in the garden most all of this whole year up to now. INQ's are at bare minimum for a change except for TU who they also just so happened to pull for it, but i suppose the FICO numbers were acceptable enough. Around 765 FICO TU version 8 courtesy Sams Club MC free monthly score. Utility always is constant between 5 to 9% range

Really really hope to see the lowest APR that comes assigned with this new card which is listed as 13%.

Been with them since 2014 so i cannot thank them enough for that too. Very early in my building credit they were the FIRST to approve a high line at the time. Also it makes a (3rd) 5/3 credit card.

5-3 Approved.jpg

Boom!!   This is how we do it

Thank You 12njoy.

Tis now the season to have a good look around from outside the garden for a change. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Nice SL.
Message 16 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations! Nice SL.

Thank You donny10.

Yes it is considering the basis approval on previous ones were vastly less.

And by the way, i have the update now on the APR assigned. It is 14.99%.

Much better than the 19% + 18% respectively for the (2) other current cards with them.

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! I would apply for that card. I live in Boston, I think I'm out of their area.
Message 18 of 28
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

If I may ask, what bureau did they pull?

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 19 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@0REDSOX7 wrote:

If I may ask, what bureau did they pull?

TransUnion FICO. I will know if it was version 8 or 9 when the card comes and will update about this too.

But also there are some other forum members who have shared on their approvals that a pull was EQ.

One thing is certain though i think, they don't use EX at all.

Hope that helps

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.