Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifth Third TRIO approval - Update APR best offered

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Fifth Third TRIO approval - Update APR best offered

Immediate approval.. I was bored today Smiley Tongue

Good or average SL for them anyone?  Not sure about APR yet was an instant approval against EQ  I cancelled a few other CC's today being Fidelity along Blispay..  Have better 2% cards and hidden TL's.. Blispay kinda bugged me due to no CLI's and only reporting to Experian .

Anyways..

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.45.40 PM.png

Update:  Just got my APR on the card and it is the best they offer at 14.99%.. Not great, but best they offer for the card, make me happy Smiley Happy.. Although won't be carrying a balance ever on this card.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Fifth Third TRIO approval

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Immediate approval.. I was bored today Smiley Tongue

Good or average SL for them?  Not sure about APR yet was an instant approval against EQ  I cancelled a few other CC's today being Fidelity along Blispay..  Have better 2% cards and hidden TL's.. Blispay kinda bugged me due to no CLI's and only reporting to Experian.

Anyways..

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.45.40 PM.png

OMG...instant approval at that!! Congrats to you CC, thats an awesome approval!! 5th 3rd is tough, and you cracked them! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats you sly dog!

Never looked at that bank before.  Maybe I should.  Do they have any decent reward cards?

Message 3 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks you all.. Might do one more today?  Hmmm...

Message 4 of 23
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats you sly dog!

Never looked at that bank before.  Maybe I should.  Do they have any decent reward cards?

What Irish?? I know youve heard of this bank before, dont play dumb, LOL...Smiley Wink  Youre on the website right now as we speak, hahahah...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats you sly dog!

That is honestly their best rewards CC's.. Rewards are kinda decent, nothing to write home about 3/2/1 type CC..  That card is geo restrictive whether you are in their service area I am not sure, the stand up to cancer one anyone can apply for though.  They have banks on every corner basically here in Nashville.

Message 6 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats CC on the new card!
Message 7 of 23
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Whats your EQ09? Thats who they pulled for me the other day

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 8 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go CC, nice to see you getting an approval every now and then lol. The name of this bank still strikes me weird lol
Message 9 of 23
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! I got an instant approval a few years ago when I still lived in Michigan for $5500.

5/3 has geographic restrictions on new apps and their system doesn't automatically kick back apps if you're outside. They still HP then auto-decline!
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.