Did you mean: 

Fifth Third TRIO approval - Update APR best offered

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Fifth Third TRIO approval

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Immediate approval.. I was bored today Smiley Tongue

Good or average SL for them anyone?  Not sure about APR yet was an instant approval against EQ  I cancelled a few other CC's today being Fidelity along Blispay..  Have better 2% cards and hidden TL's.. Blispay kinda bugged me due to no CLI's and only reporting to Experian .

Anyways..

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.45.40 PM.png

Congrats!

5/3 is another one of those "Woodyman" needs to chill out on the inquiries banks for me!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats you sly dog!

Never looked at that bank before.  Maybe I should.  Do they have any decent reward cards?

That is honestly their best rewards CC's.. Rewards are kinda decent, nothing to write home about 3/2/1 type CC..  That card is geo restrictive whether you are in their service area I am not sure, the stand up to cancer one anyone can apply for though.  They have banks on every corner basically here in Nashville.

They are very thick in Ky-Indiana area too. Literally everywhere as you said. Smiley Very Happy

Good SL there if you ask me. Their APR from my experience ranges around 18%.

Congrats! on your Instant Approval! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you all again... I am happy overall Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@fltireguy wrote:

Whats your EQ09? Thats who they pulled for me the other day

700+, not sure around 700-720 approx, been awhile since pulling EQ... My file split awhile ago and EQ had to fix it during that time I lost 15 inquiries due to there horrid computer sysytem so only 10 inquiries on EQ..  I will take it though.

Message 14 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Immediate approval.. I was bored today Smiley Tongue

Good or average SL for them anyone?  Not sure about APR yet was an instant approval against EQ  I cancelled a few other CC's today being Fidelity along Blispay..  Have better 2% cards and hidden TL's.. Blispay kinda bugged me due to no CLI's and only reporting to Experian .

Anyways..

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.45.40 PM.png

Congrats CC.  That's awesome

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 15 of 23
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats CC

I heard 5/3 is hard to get n instant approval on.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats you sly dog!

Never looked at that bank before.  Maybe I should.  Do they have any decent reward cards?

That is honestly their best rewards CC's.. Rewards are kinda decent, nothing to write home about 3/2/1 type CC..  That card is geo restrictive whether you are in their service area I am not sure, the stand up to cancer one anyone can apply for though.  They have banks on every corner basically here in Nashville.

Grats on the approval! Now let's talk ... so you are an important up and coming "Country Western Singer" ... it is time for you to come out and tell us where we can see you perform? Very impressive Nashville! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I agree with you on Blispay as well. Closed mine Friday.
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats CC. Great card.🏦🍾🎉🎊🎈🐬. 

Message 19 of 23
trant3
Established Contributor

Congrats. You'd mention better 2% cards with hidden tradeline, which would those be?

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.