Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifth Third TRIO approval - Update APR best offered

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fifth Third TRIO approval

@trant3 wrote:

Congrats. You'd mention better 2% cards with hidden tradeline, which would those be?

Better 2% card I was referring to PenFed Power rewards among others just one example.. Hidden TL I was referring to as business credit not 2% persay although 2x MR's on at least one card, depends on the card and cats etc.  Hope that clears it up

Message 21 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fifth Third TRIO approval

Just update got the best APR offered on the card at 14.99%.. Makes me a bit happier as well although won't be carrying a balance, just like to know when a bank like you for whatever reasonSmiley Happy

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fifth Third TRIO approval - Update APR best offered

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Immediate approval.. I was bored today Smiley Tongue

Good or average SL for them anyone?  Not sure about APR yet was an instant approval against EQ  I cancelled a few other CC's today being Fidelity along Blispay..  Have better 2% cards and hidden TL's.. Blispay kinda bugged me due to no CLI's and only reporting to Experian .

Anyways..

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.45.40 PM.png

Update:  Just got my APR on the card and it is the best they offer at 14.99%.. Not great, but best they offer for the card, make me happy Smiley Happy.. Although won't be carrying a balance ever on this card.

Well, well, well, you are not behaving lately Smiley Wink, congratc CC - very nice SL with 5/3 bank, Enjoy it 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.