FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Finally In with AmEx

Congrats on the BCE!

Message 12 of 17
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your BCE approval!!  You can call and get your CL info - you don't have to speak to a CSR - the automated system will provide the info to you. 

Don't forget to ask for a 3X CLI in 61 days!  Smiley Happy

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 13 of 17
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 14 of 17
john398
Senior Contributor

@gtnitright wrote:
What were your credit scores

Around 715 according to score watch

Message 15 of 17
john398
Senior Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

Congratulations on your BCE approval!!  You can call and get your CL info - you don't have to speak to a CSR - the automated system will provide the info to you. 

Don't forget to ask for a 3X CLI in 61 days!  Smiley Happy

Thanks I called its 2k which matches my Discover and Chase Freedom limits

Message 16 of 17
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

@john398 wrote:

Well my Utilzation was way down so I decided to Apply for the American Express Blue Cashback Everyday after being declined by Pen Fed, I was instantly approved been trying for a couple of years to get an AmEx card

Welcome to the AmEx family...I love that card so far...

Now back to the garden since Commedity still will noty let me have a Total Rewards Visa Card

Congrats on BCE at least it will grow with you too... see ya in the garden....lol

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.