cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! In with Comenity! Abercrombie approval!

tag
kade6767
Contributor

Finally! In with Comenity! Abercrombie approval!

I've been trying to get in with Comenity for so long and always declined. Today I received the letter they needed to verify more info and I called in, answered the security questions and was approved for $500 !! Sure, low limit, but I just wanted in with them, and to buy a pair of jeans so young people can say, "Hey, look at that 48yr old dude in ripped up skinny jeans!" Ha!

Walmart Store Card $5,000 Bank of America Cash Rewards $4,500 Chase Amazon Visa $3,000 Capital One QS1 $1,250 Macy's $1,600
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally! In with Comenity! Abercrombie approval!

Congrats and haha I understand, I have the Express and J Crew and only use them for my son and i'm only 38!

Message 2 of 14
MaisCher
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Current Score: EQ 699 TU 719 EX ? as of April-2016

Message 3 of 14
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Your lucky to be 48 and fit in them! I'm 63 and lucky to remember what it's like. Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 14
kade6767
Contributor

lol, I look a lot younger and am only Tom Cruise height and about a buck forty soaking wet, lol
Walmart Store Card $5,000 Bank of America Cash Rewards $4,500 Chase Amazon Visa $3,000 Capital One QS1 $1,250 Macy's $1,600
Message 5 of 14
alvon123
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 14
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@kade6767 wrote:

I've been trying to get in with Comenity for so long and always declined. Today I received the letter they needed to verify more info and I called in, answered the security questions and was approved for $500 !! Sure, low limit, but I just wanted in with them, and to buy a pair of jeans so young people can say, "Hey, look at that 48yr old dude in ripped up skinny jeans!" Ha!

:rofl:    Grats on finally getting in with Comenity!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That is actually a decent SL for them.

Message 9 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Don't go too crazy on the skinny jeans Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.