Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Sam’s MC

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Finally Sam’s MC

Thats great. So your in with the MC right off the bat. Very well done, i understand this card is one of the harder Sync cards to get. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 11 of 16
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 12 of 16
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 13 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 14 of 16
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

After activating the card, called credit solutions and received total of 6K CLI. Now I'm finally done with credit cards!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Been hoping for Sam’s MC for a long time and yesterday received a prequalified letter from them. Made a call and was approved for $1500 Smiley Happy

I asked them few times to make sure it actually was MC and not a club card, and they assured me that it was a MC version.

Been waiting for 720 score to apply but I’ll take the lower CL for now, just happy I got in.

Last CC on my wish list has been obtained.

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Cat Very Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.