Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally a CLI on Discover it!! Hallelujah!! 🙏🏻

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally a CLI on Discover it!! Hallelujah!! 🙏🏻

LadyJ: those data points are impressive. What was your spend/payments in the time between your biggest CLI?

AvgJoe's comments are to die for 😂
Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

My money is on it having started life as a student card. If your profile can take the hit I say app+combine
Message 42 of 47
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
LadyJ: those data points are impressive. What was your spend/payments in the time between your biggest CLI?

AvgJoe's comments are to die for 😂

Hokie, my spend was pretty ridiculous, on top of my usual monthly spend of about 2-4k, during that time I was able to pay my student loan which was an additional 1k. I came close to fully maxing out the card a few times when I hit the luv button. As for payment, I wasn't PIFing because this was during my promo period, but I was making multiple payments to bring my util down. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 43 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty sure that's why too. I'm going to give it a month until I hit the luv button and if no luck, I'll app for a new one. Thanks guys!
Message 44 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hokie- at the time of the first cli, my utilization was high due to BT. My utilization was at 80% when they gave me a 2700 increase. Prior to that I was getting 500 bumps. The second cli it was still 40% utilization and they increased it another 2000. All my scores were in the low 700's at the time.
Message 45 of 47
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Your CL is still higher than mine....

Message 46 of 47
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

PIzza1, Can I get that number pls?

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.